Justin Bieber..Yeah I know...

onedoodle3

Songster
10 Years
Jan 18, 2010
Somewhere in Tornado Alley......
I know I'm old but I have to say, I heard this song on Top 20 on 20 yesterday morning coming home from work and it seems JB is growing into his voice. I cannot believe I am saying this but I actually like this song.
th.gif
(That's it, that's the sign...the world is coming to an end) Watched the video and it's pretty good too. Actually tells a story. The dance scene beginning with the second verse is really good. If I wasn't so old, I'd learn that dance myself.
old.gif

If you want to see the video, here it is...

oh and for those that don't like JB...He gets stomped by the young lady's father in the video....

Last edited:
gig.gif
Then you should like the ending of the video. Her father stomps the mess outta him.
gig.gif

Now, when MY DD gets old enough to date.....her "dates" will be met at the door with my sidekick...the trusty 12 gauge... course, she knows she's not allowed to date until she's 35...
gig.gif

Last edited:
My oldest girls had it tough.
I took all the boys they dated out for a little walk down by the barn. Discussed details like how a man treats a lady, how to tell time (When the little hand is on 10.....), how much my baby meant to me and how little my own life meant when compared to their happiness.

Then I would show them my gun collection.

Then I'd just walk them out to the porch and wish them both a good night and tell them to have fun.

Then I'd add that I'd most likely still be up at 10, I really needed to clean that old double barrel 12 gauge.... so I'd be sure and see them then.

No idea why the girls always looked so embarrassed.

gig.gif
Dakota came home one day during the school year last year and told me she had a boyfriend.
th.gif
I was like, excuse me? She said, yeah, his name is Tommy. I looked at her and told her she was too young to have a boyfriend. She got this look on her face and said....."well, Mom...He's a boy and he's a friend. Duh!"
he.gif
*sigh* I am growing quite tired of the word "Duh". It is said a lot by my DD. And she's not even 9 yet!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom