k ..I got a rooster .....not that it was my intention but hey what ever ...now if I could get the b

I got him from a feed and grain store ..He has the coloring of what I would say a Maran rooster has but no feathers on the legs ??? like I see in Maran photos ..I thought I picked him from the bared rock cage with my other one strange because I chose him because he looked different then the other chicks lol ....of course because hes a rooster !! so i find out but Im still puzzled was hoping someone would help me I have more pics of him when he was younger in my album...
If that would help

Last edited:
I got him from a feed and grain store ..He has the coloring of what I would say a Maran rooster has but no feathers on the legs ??? like I see in Maran photos ..I thought I picked him from the bared rock cage with my other one strange because I chose him because he looked different then the other chicks lol ....of course because hes a rooster !! so i find out but Im still puzzled was hoping someone would help me I have more pics of him when he was younger in my album...
If that would help

Back
Top Bottom