Kiddie pool for ducks.

We just upgrade to a kiddie pool that is larger (59” across x 11.5” H - holds 100 Gallons or so) and they girls use it no problem! We make a paver steps up and out for them.
I also attached a union bulkhead / ball valve (25$ all together for parts which can be re-used/removed) to the bottom as a drain so I don’t need to flip it to empty. I’ve cracked to many doing that. We drain it every 3 days as it quite gross by then with our 3 ladies.

If you’re interested in adding the drain I followed this YouTube tutorial:
Adding Ball Valve Drain to Kiddie Pool
Sounds great! I will definitely check out the video. Where did you get the pool?

Sounds great! I will definitely check out the video. Where did you get the pool?
I got mine at Tractor Supply but Walmart has them depending on location. Here’s a side by side photo of the two sizes I have, I used the smaller one till it cracked from me flipping it daily and then upgraded to the larger one. Since it’s bigger I don’t need to dump it everyday(and adding a drain helps so much!), but it also took some coaxing and treats to get my girls into it as they were used to the small ones height.

Attachments

• 69F3BF74-26FC-41DC-AFC4-15B65C45EA95.jpeg
    69F3BF74-26FC-41DC-AFC4-15B65C45EA95.jpeg
    712.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom