kidnapped and transformed RP

Name: Solana
Type: Neko
Appearance(or picture) :

Personality: Optimistic and a bit hyper, but caring.
Animal picture (if neko):

Username: water1997

Name: Namine
Type: Mermaid
Appearance(or picture) :

Personality: Quiet and calm

Name: Raiana
Type: Vampire
Appearance (or picture):

Personality: Mischievous to the point where people think she doesn't care about others, but she's kind to those close to her. She's also reckless.

Appearance(or picture) :

Appearance(or picture) :

Appearance (or picture):

Personality: Mischievous to the point where people think she doesn't care about others, but she's kind to those close to her. She's also reckless.

Appearance(or picture) :

Appearance(or picture) :

Appearance (or picture):

Accepted

Thanks.

(What's happening other than my carries have no idea where they are?)

Solana woke up in a strange place. Looking around, she realized that she was in some sort of cell, and that there were centaurs, mermaids, vampires, and people with animal ears. What are they called, nekos? she thought as she looked around. She went to the mirror and screamed half out of fear and half out of excitement. "I have fox ears and a fox tail?" she asked to no one in particular after seeing herself. Foxes are so cool! she thought. (see her optimism?)

Namine looked around, having no idea where she was. "Where am I?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. She got up to look around, but slipped on some water that was on the floor.
As she did, her legs transformed into a mermaid tail. (Wait they're the kind that gets a tail when they touch water right?) Her mouth fell open in shock. OK, so I'm a mermaid, I have no ideas where I am, and other people are mermaids,vampires, centaurs, or nekos. she thought as she looked around from her vantage point on the floor.

Raiana got up and looked around. "As far as I can tell, I'm in a cell, and there's mythical creatures like vampires, centaurs, mermaids, and people with animal ears that I think are called nekos." she said to herself. Looking in the mirror, she realized, Wait, I'm a vampire?! (?! is an interrobang.) Raiana climbed on the bed (there's a bed right?) to try and process this information.

About then, a large number of armed guards entered the cage area in Vindi's facility and began to move the captives to a cafeteria. The "food" they were given was a revolting slop that plaled in comparison to Camp Half-Blood's three-and-a-half star menu. The quality of the food here was intentional. It and many other things about the place were designed to break the prisonners' will to resist so they would be easier to experiment on.

Back at Camp Half-Blood, the load speakers throughout the facility crackled to life. "Your attention please," came the announcement, "would all Half-Bloods please report to the cafeteria at once for an emergency meeting. I repeat, all Half-Bloods please report to the cafeteria immediately for an emergency meeting." To those who had been here for any more than a few days, the voice coming through the speakers was easy to recognize as Dr. Conners. Although, his voice didn't sound normal, something was wrong. One could easily tell that he was trying hard to hold back a scream of pain, though it wasn't clear why. The doorsbto the dorms swung open and guards with somber yet commpassionate and friendly expressions con their faces led the Half-Bloods to where the meeting would take place.

About then, a large number of armed guards entered the cage area in Vindi's facility and began to move the captives to a cafeteria. The "food" they were given was a revolting slop that plaled in comparison to Camp Half-Blood's three-and-a-half star menu. The quality of the food here was intentional. It and many other things about the place were designed to break the prisonners' will to resist so they would be easier to experiment on.

Back at Camp Half-Blood, the load speakers throughout the facility crackled to life. "Your attention please," came the announcement, "would all Half-Bloods please report to the cafeteria at once for an emergency meeting. I repeat, all Half-Bloods please report to the cafeteria immediately for an emergency meeting." To those who had been here for any more than a few days, the voice coming through the speakers was easy to recognize as Dr. Conners. Although, his voice didn't sound normal, something was wrong. One could easily tell that he was trying hard to hold back a scream of pain, though it wasn't clear why. The doorsbto the dorms swung open and guards with somber yet commpassionate and friendly expressions con their faces led the Half-Bloods to where the meeting would take place.

Josh picked up Charlie (That is his name right?) and walked to the cafeteria.

Wyatt got up and took some of the food,
"This is sick!"

Kat saw the food, she would rather starve then eat it,
"That is worst then the stuff they fed us at half blood!"

Josh picked up Charlie (That is his name right?) and walked to the cafeteria.

Wyatt got up and took some of the food,
"This is sick!"

Kat saw the food, she would rather starve then eat it,
"That is worst then the stuff they fed us at half blood!"

(Charles XD )

Charles stirred and sat up.

Sharlet looked at the food and took a small bite and gagged.

Jason walked around bot even bothering with the food.

Wintent took one glance at the food and pushed it away.

Back
Top Bottom