Killer chicken (Polish) hen on the loose

phalenbeck

Songster
11 Years
Aug 14, 2008
Canton, N.C.
Got a call from a neighbor--'your chicken is by my house' and figured it could be solved in a few minutes. I got a 2nd call from the same guy, seemed alarmed---your chicken is on my porch steps. I went over and found my Polish hen had gotten seperated--lost from the flock, and followed me home. I went to apologise to the neighbor, and he said "I was afraid I was going to get attacked, or something". He told the same fear tale to the contractors working on his house. We live in a filled-in rural area, with horses, donkeys, goats, cattle and chickens that can be seen from his house. It is hard to know what to do with people---scared of a Polish hen---what is next. I will put up a small fence as my chicken should not be in his yard---but still---afraid of a chicken? Could it be the drugs?

Oh my!! Maybe its a Ninja Chicken!! As soon as you are not looking it pulls out a tiny sword!!
lau.gif

hehehe. My neighbor got concerned last week but I think he more afraid that the chickens would get run over - they were hanging out in the road - dumb birds.

Our neighbors had a couple of hens loose on their lawn from a house 2 doors down - they were out there taking pictures and posing with them like they'd never seen a chicken before. It was pretty funny and cute.

Back
Top Bottom