Killing cones inhumane?

Mama Duck, I realize it's none of my business, but what does one do to themself to lose 2/3 of one's blood?
Curious minds want to know!
pop.gif

(but of course no pressure if you are not comfortable telling
smile.png
)

Sorry lol, I was debating whether it would be 'too much info' to put all that in so I omitted it.

I was very full term & realized I'd had a placental abruption, turned out to be a complete abruption (not a slower bleed that you usually hear of or see on the birth shows). Because the whole placenta detached, it was akin to a faucet until the uterus is empty. From first sight to surgery was 25min. But I've had friends go in with true emergencies only to be poo-pood by the L&D staff, resulting in near death of them or death of the baby, so I was slightly paranoid going in & I know that anxiety is partially what kept me as focused as I could be
roll.png

I'm kinda a sick-humor type & I just tend to focus on some of the funnies that I pulled off during that- like stripping my robe on the way up to L&D, bless all those people that witnessed THAT sight!
ep.gif
& since I was terrified they'd delay, apparently every time I'd come back to consciousness, I'd tell them what I had for breakfast & what time I ate it
hu.gif

You are very lucky to survive that. Imagine what would have been back in the old days....most often, very fatal. Thank you for sharing and glad you are here!

Farmer9989: I am in no way sure what on Earth you are talking about and if it has anything to do with this thread. In addition the language is so bungled that at times it makes no sense at all.

Our for fathers fought and died for us to keep our {freedom} n.
  1. The condition of being free of restraints.
  2. Liberty of the person from slavery, detention, or oppression.
    1. Political independence.
    2. Exemption from the arbitrary exercise of authority in the performance of a specific action; civil liberty: freedom of assembly.
  3. Exemption from an unpleasant or onerous condition: freedom from want.
  4. The capacity to exercise choice; free will: We have the freedom to do as we please all afternoon.
  5. Ease or facility of movement: loose sports clothing, giving the wearer freedom.
  6. Frankness or boldness; lack of modesty or reserve: the new freedom in movies and novels.
    1. The right to unrestricted use; full access: was given the freedom of their research facilities.
    2. The right of enjoying all of the privileges of membership or citizenship: the freedom of the city.
  7. A right or the power to engage in certain actions without control or interference: "the seductive freedoms and excesses of the picaresque form" (John W. Aldridge).

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/freedom#ixzz1jpZNjGSfn.
. now seems like every one wants to take pieces of it away ,{cause they don't think its right}
  • often Right
    1. The people and groups who advocate the adoption of conservative or reactionary measures, especially in government and politics. Also called right wing.
    2. The opinion of those advocating such measures.
to do this or that. { in there opinion}​
Everybody got one doesn't mean you can to impose v.tr.
  1. To establish or apply as compulsory; levy: impose a tax.
  2. To apply or make prevail by or as if by authority: impose a peace settlement. See synonyms at dictate.
  3. To obtrude or force (oneself, for example) on another or others.
  4. Printing. To arrange (type or plates) on an imposing stone.
  5. To offer or circulate fraudulently; pass off: imposed a fraud on consumers.
v.intr.
To take unfair advantage: You are always imposing on their generosity.

,{ force make control}​
It one everyone.​
Just one of my opinions,and one of the rights given to us by our for fathers. thanks.​

Apparently, today you exercised your right to imbibe in mind-altering substances and post your ramblings in some random thread that has nothing ot do with your political (?) rant.

Back
Top Bottom