Lakia House Of The Elders***Now Open **Sign ups available

He grabbed Kate's ankle dragging her with him.

(I'm out for the night. Goodnight
frow.gif
)

Kate threw herself backwards into a tree, slamming Valhalla into it "You would have half of Lakia in your control then!" She spat.

"And I deserve every bit of it" He roared as he grabbed onto he clawed into her to keep his grip.

Scyene yelped in pain as a small pup fell onto the rocks below. She licked it clean as she felt sharper pains her her stomach. Derek hovered over her, making sure that she was OK.

Thistles, meanwhile, flicked her ears around as she heard a noise. "There's a fight going on..." she murmured.

Scyene yelped in pain as a small pup fell onto the rocks below. She licked it clean as she felt sharper pains her her stomach. Derek hovered over her, making sure that she was OK.

Thistles, meanwhile, flicked her ears around as she heard a noise. "There's a fight going on..." she murmured.

pop.gif

Cairo overheard Thistles' remark and walked over to her. "Who is it?" He asked, perking his ears in the direction of the fighting.

"I don't know, but once that husky's concussion is healed and her pups are OK, we need to go check it out." Thistles replied. "By the way, I never caught your name."

"I'm Cairo, and this is Derek and Scyene." The blind lab replied.

"Cairo? I've heard about you." Thistles snorted. "How do I know you aren't just some spy?"

"Well, back at the prison shouldn't I have tried to stop you from rescuing Valasca if I was a spy?" He replied.

"Alright, fine. You aren't a spy. But you aren't doing to go around making the decisions." Cairo nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile Scyene was yelping as another small pup fell onto the smooth stones. The pup that had already been born was crawling around, nuzzling its mother for heat.

Back
Top Bottom