Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

"Yes you shall"

I'm heading out for the night. See ya tomorrow
frow.gif

Though one creature was hit, there were dozens of them darting through the dark sky. Another flash of blue hit Kenai in the face, snapping his jaw in half and spreading the uncontrolable blue flame into his mouth and burning his throat. As the night wore on, similar streaks of blue light hit Jaclyn in the wing as it had Jasmine, snapping her wing and spreading the blue flames.
Do you guys want to continue this thread? I actually enjoyed it.

I was just thinking about this thread the other day! I wouldn't mind picking it up again.

I wonder if things if the circumstances have changed since we've all had a few week breather from the game.

Can we, and I don't want to be a bother by saying this, make a new thread called Lakia: Time of Darkness? It would be where someone took over, I don't know who yet, and the good characters have been forced into hiding, where they plot to reverse the evil. The whole o Lakia would be dark, thanks the the sun being crippled wih a spell to the point where it ceased to give off light to the whole of Lakia, although it still provides warmth. New beasts, large cave monsters that can now live freely on Lakia's surface without being blinded, now run rampant, like giant bats, lizards, and scores of other creatures, andthe nly light comes from the new Capital, called Yggdrasil (might need a better name) where all of the villains now reside to rule over Lakia, and the light is a fifty-foot wide ball of blue fire, like a miniature sun, that emits enough light to allow plants within a thousand foot radius to grow, alhough those plants are twisted and corrupt from the amount of dark magic used to keep it together. Likewise the citizens of Yggdrasil would be corrupt. Anyways, all the good characters have gone underground, where it's safer and they can artificially grow food with special torches, and they go unnoticed by roving bands of theives and killers. They would live in a massive underground villaige, but the roof would only go about thirty or forty feet up.

So? What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom