Large Dewlap Toulouse Show Pair Alison Grell lines - CA

NapoleanGoose

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Bishop CA
Because of an unexpected move, I'm selling my entire flock of Toulouse. Toulouse are grey geese that can reach weights of 30 lbs or more. They are recognized by the ALBC as a threatened breed, especially the Buff variation which counts for less then 15% of the entire population.

This pair came from Allison Grell's lines, I bought them early this Spring. They are amazing birds already and should be great show or breeding birds. The gander wears a blue and red tag in the photos. He has a better dewlap, but the goose has great type. Alison Grell's birds are well-sought after, and are a great addition to any flock.

The pair are now 4 months old, and are starting the loose some of their juvenile features. They are as large as my adults now, and are eating tons. They went to the local tri-county fair and have some experience in showing. They competed mostly against themselves, but the girl got a 1st place ribbon, and the boy a 2nd.

50264_gander_left_goose_right.jpg

50264_gander_2.jpg
50264_goose_2.jpg

50264_goose_4.jpg

They are available for pick up in the Bakersfield/Tahoe area in central CA. I can also ship them if needed.

Thank you,
Sierra

Back
Top Bottom