Large Fowl Ameraucana and Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Chicks

Hi Max,
--
You have beautiful birds.
--
Read the 1st post then mailed a check to the PO Box you listed for $230 for 25 BBS Ameraucana LF chicks the 2nd week of January. Called last week for a status and have not heard back from you. Would you please take a moment to update me as to whether you are still selling chicks this year.
--
Thank you

Sorry I haven't replied. I have a big stack of mail at home to go through. I'll let you know ASAP.

Thanks @KDOGG331
for alerting me. :)

No problem :)

I wasn't sure if you would see it or not so I figured I should tag you since it seemed kind of important.

And hopefully I can buy chicks from you eventually :)

Our coop is kind of at capacity at the moment haha

KDOGG331> Thank you for tagging him or whatever you did. My pet chickens are so old they're fossilizing and I'm sorely in need of new life here. I did call Max last year but unlucky me, he was sold out two days later when I went back to the website to get the mailing address to send a check. It happens. This year, I sent a note and a check to the PO Box a few weeks after Christmas. Everything will work out. Was actually worried the check was lost in the mail when I called the bank earlier today and found out it hadn't been cashed.
--
mstrawn> Contact information for me to include an e-mail address in the envelope along with the check. I'm on your answering machine at home. No need to call me back now that I know you have a big stack of mail to go through. Stacks happen. ;)

KDOGG331> Thank you for tagging him or whatever you did. My pet chickens are so old they're fossilizing and I'm sorely in need of new life here. I did call Max last year but unlucky me, he was sold out two days later when I went back to the website to get the mailing address to send a check. It happens. This year, I sent a note and a check to the PO Box a few weeks after Christmas. Everything will work out. Was actually worried the check was lost in the mail when I called the bank earlier today and found out it hadn't been cashed.
--
mstrawn> Contact information for me to include an e-mail address in the envelope along with the check. I'm on your answering machine at home. No need to call me back now that I know you have a big stack of mail to go through. Stacks happen. ;)

Ohhh okay, that makes sense! Hopefully you get it all sorted out :)

I am interested in your blrw and ameraucanas please sir. I so wanted the blrw for ever and i heard yours is beautiful please contact me through my email sence i am not on here often. [email protected]....ty so much for your time. I loook forward to hearing from you soon.......god bless

Back
Top Bottom