Large Fowl Ameraucana and Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Chicks

Can we pick the week they ship? I am in Minnesota and would love to have some black and blue Ameraucana, but I can't take them until it warms up a little bit? Thanks for your reply in advance!

You can book your chicks as late as May 18th. I am currently booked thru the middle of March... Thanks!

Max

I'd like to clarify, please: do your Wyandotte chicks only come in Blue, Black, and Splash varieties, or will there be any true Blue-laced Reds in the mix?

I think I've answered my own question by looking on Foley's web site. I take it that the blue variety is the BLRW, with splash and black variations in the mix. Correct?

Pleasantly pleased:weee

Just picked up my order of lavender and black Amerucana chicks from Max, they all loud and proud.

I would not hesitate to order chicks from him again in the future. Very happy.

Betsy

I got my chicks in yesterday from Max. All arrived safe, sound, very healthy and are the prettiest little Ameraucana's I've seen yet! Max was great to work with too! I will definitely purchase more chicks in the future from him.
D.gif

I just picked up a set of Lavender Ameraucana chicks from Max over the week end. They are beautiful and I could not be more pleased with them. They will be going to the shows this fall when we start our next show season. I love the Ameraucanas but I have to say if I were thinking about or looking for Blue Laced Red Wyandottes then I would look no further. Max has some of the best, if not the best, I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom