Large Fowl Brahmas

Trooper Man

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 22, 2014
Hello I live in East TN and I used to raise gamefowl but recently sold out. I want to have a yard full of colorful brahmas to free range and mingle together. I am hesitant to order from hatcheries because I know I am taking a chance on not getting quality fowl. I would like to have multiple colors of LF brahmas running my yard. I would like to order some chicks from someone who sells at a fair price. I would also meet someone to pick them up and buy them. I plan on attending the unifour chicken show in Salisbury NC on March 1 and I would gladly meet you there to buy them. I like any color and would be happier of I could get multiple colors of them. Any information is very much appreciated, God Bless

I have found 15 chicks for April. I want to get some more brahmas I am open to all suggestions.

I have a 9-month old beautiful Buff Brahma rooster who needs a good home, if you need a male with your new flock. He's very nice, has been free-ranging since I lost my flock last summer. Let me know if you're interested, I am in central GA, will be coming up to Nashville in March, could maybe meet up with you then. Thanks,

Christi

I have a 9-month old beautiful Buff Brahma rooster who needs a good home, if you need a male with your new flock. He's very nice, has been free-ranging since I lost my flock last summer. Let me know if you're interested, I am in central GA, will be coming up to Nashville in March, could maybe meet up with you then. Thanks,

Christi

Sent you a p.m

Back
Top Bottom