Large Lavender Cochin Project

Quote:
you can always try to make a very light blue cochin istead of lavender.. like Platinum Blue using Blue(Bl) and Dun(I^D) or just breed to very pale blue..

let me find some pics...

I would love to see some pictures. I was surely thinking that someone else was doing a lavender Cochin project as well concidering that the Cochin is such a big fluffy bird. I've still got a ways to go on body type but was surprised how much you could see of the Cochin just after two breedings.
Its a very simple project to do as AquaEyes has pointed out. Thanks for showing the recipe and explaining. I should change the post to Lavender Projects instead. Can I do that? I think that pictures of all Lavender Projects would be very interesting to see.

Quote:
you can always try to make a very light blue cochin istead of lavender.. like Platinum Blue using Blue(Bl) and Dun(I^D) or just breed to very pale blue..

let me find some pics...

I would love to see some pictures. I was surely thinking that someone else was doing a lavender Cochin project as well concidering that the Cochin is such a big fluffy bird. I've still got a ways to go on body type but was surprised how much you could see of the Cochin just after two breedings.
Its a very simple project to do as AquaEyes has pointed out. Thanks for showing the recipe and explaining. I should change the post to Lavender Projects instead. Can I do that? I think that pictures of all Lavender Projects would be very interesting to see.

well I am not working on below birds color but I know they ca be made also,

here check Platinum blue pair(Blue Bl/bl & Dun I^D/i+)
PlatinumBlue2.jpg

Plantinumblue1.jpg

and a very light Blue andalusian roo..(no lavender)
LightBlue.jpg

good luck with your progect..

SKYLINE Your Birds Look Good Don't let anybody discourage you four years ago i was working on some selfblues/lav i got discouraged an quit, some people don't understand what project means .Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom