Late January Hatch?

So my four chicks are now enjoying the coziness of the mama heating pad system. Since they had to be in my bedroom, the heat lamp was just too bright and the chicks would be up constantly. So far, so good with the new system. They have settled down for the night and I may just get some rest tonight.
1f634.png
1f4a4.png

My chicks love the heating pad! It's great.

I was excited to come across the post and immediately went out to get supplies, lol! It's working so far. I hear a little chirp here and there but nothing like the last two nights.

I got the EcoGlow 20 which is the same concept. My chicks LOVE it. It's cute seeing them peeking their head out from under there but I do miss seeing them all the time lol.

I got the EcoGlow 20 which is the same concept. My chicks LOVE it. It's cute seeing them peeking their head out from under there but I do miss seeing them all the time lol.

I got much needed rest last night since I'm coming down with the sniffles
1f615.png
They were up bright and early, chirping away
1f60a.png

I got my first pip finally!! I'm so excited and it's making progress I may have a baby by morning
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

Last edited:
Arggg! I lockdown on Wednesday and I just had to toss 12 eggs. I think something must have happened with my bator. :/All 16 were good at day 7 but then these all stopped around the same time. I tried a dry still bator this time and I am wondering if it got to hot. I have it at 102 but I am gone during tbe day so it could have spiked without me noticing. So frusterating. Hopefully the rest hatch. :fl

Back
Top Bottom