Laughing Chicken eggs on Ebay - wow!

Yes that listing showed up,but that is a different listing than the first one listed.I know nothing about the laughing eggs,but from what i read here.The eggs would be illegal to sell on Ebay.Probably enough people reported it and it got pulled.I report the fake/counterfeit guitars on Ebay all day long.
Whoa, that explains the confusion! I wasn't buying Laughing eggs. I'll PM you so I don't hijack the thread here.

Yes that listing showed up,but that is a different listing than the first one listed.I know nothing about the laughing eggs,but from what i read here.The eggs would be illegal to sell on Ebay.Probably enough people reported it and it got pulled.I report the fake/counterfeit guitars on Ebay all day long.

The listing for the laughing eggs in original post has been dropped, Blooie's listing for the eggs she bought for her broody is still up.

roll.png
Blooie, twin posts again.

I love that sound, listening to that all day, every day though? I'm not sure if my mind could take that.
lol.png

I know this is an old thread but thought I would put in my two cents.. If you buy online ask the seller to send a video of their Rooster laughing with a sign in the video of their farm name. That way you know they truly have them... I am actually trying to get ahold of Cemani Farms to import more of this amazing breed in different colors and more genetics which we need here. Right now only GFF has them and then a few that bought chicks from her now have some but they all go back to the GFF small number of birds. I know it’s going to cost a lot but I’m willing to do it to get more genetics here so they will thrive instead of getting too inbred... If all goes well we should have some available from new lines in 2022. And lots more colors to. 😁

I know this is an old thread but thought I would put in my two cents.. If you buy online ask the seller to send a video of their Rooster laughing with a sign in the video of their farm name. That way you know they truly have them... I am actually trying to get ahold of Cemani Farms to import more of this amazing breed in different colors and more genetics which we need here. Right now only GFF has them and then a few that bought chicks from her now have some but they all go back to the GFF small number of birds. I know it’s going to cost a lot but I’m willing to do it to get more genetics here so they will thrive instead of getting too inbred... If all goes well we should have some available from new lines in 2022. And lots more colors to. 😁
If you're looking successful could you let me know? I can't get anymore til we move in a few years, but I would love to have some that aren't entirely related to each other

If you're looking successful could you let me know? I can't get anymore til we move in a few years, but I would love to have some that aren't entirely related to each other
Probably be best if you just keep my info and email me when your ready to see what I have available at that time. Don’t message me through site because I don’t seem to get those... You can email me at: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom