Lavender Ameraucana 4 weeks - cockerel?

I'm also leaning towards cockerel. I have two Easter Eggers, one a pullet and the other a rooster. They are currently 11 weeks old, and since I've gotten them I have been writing down all of their physical characteristics and personality traits. At 5 weeks, I noticed my rooster had 3 bumps like yours while the female had one long bump. At 7.5 weeks, my rooster, Uncle Sam, crowed and his comb was still a pale pinkish/yellow color at the time. Do you have any other Ameraucanas or pea comb pullets around the same age you can compare it too? Regardless of its gender, it sounds like you have a wonderful chick.

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to say pullet. What makes you thin that Mountain Peeps? It is staying here either way. :) I just have to let other cockerels go if this one is male. :/

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to say pullet. What makes you thin that Mountain Peeps? It is staying here either way.
smile.png
I just have to let other cockerels go if this one is male.
hmm.png
I would think that she would have wattles developing already and her comb wouldn't be as yellow if she were a he.

Back
Top Bottom