Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Just so adorable!!
53696642_10156132270033148_673972959647367168_n.jpg

My four new babies from Cackle Hatchery. They sent 4 instead of my ordered 3! And awesome insulation also for this bad cold snap!

They look really nice !!

This Silkie Feathered are simply stunning!!

Thank you! I'm working on improving their hardiness. When I first got some, they were rather fragile and didn't weather any difficulties well. My first winter, i lost over half of them. I crossed them back to the smooth feathered varieties and I'm working on bedding more of the silkie feathered types. This past winter, I only lost one and she was one that had recurring crop issues so it seems to be working :) I have quite a few silkie feathered black ameraucanas growing out now to breed in with the lavenders to help keep the lavender color nice :)

Thank you! I'm working on improving their hardiness. When I first got some, they were rather fragile and didn't weather any difficulties well. My first winter, i lost over half of them. I crossed them back to the smooth feathered varieties and I'm working on bedding more of the silkie feathered types. This past winter, I only lost one and she was one that had recurring crop issues so it seems to be working :) I have quite a few silkie feathered black ameraucanas growing out now to breed in with the lavenders to help keep the lavender color nice :)
Do you still breed these?? They’re gorgeous!! 😍

I live about 3-4 hours from you.I live in Hollywood Fl which is north of Miami and south of Ft . Lauderdale. If your still interested let me know. I will collect yours fresh a few days before you come.
Hello, I am interested in acquiring Lavender Ameraucana chicks or hatching eggs. Would you have any available?

Back
Top Bottom