Lavender Indian Runner: New Update And New Pics!

Pics
They are darling! Glad you shared. It will be interesting to see what ours all 'grow up to be'. Maybe we need a 'Duckling' color to 'Duck' color thread here some day. It would be fun to compare what they look like as babies to their adult color.

Okay, this is making me nuts! I posted this pic on an entirely different thread and it posted it HERE. ***? I have no idea how to delete it or I would, I'm sorry for this double post of this photo but it's not my fault.

There is my one silver surrounded by her fellow sisters. My blues surprised me with the diffrent patterns they poped out! The one out front has such a spotty coloring she stands out :D

Theres most of them. And it started with 4.... Haha.

Ok, now I have no idea what colors these Runners are..well I know 2 of them (Black & Blue)....if anyone can help please do...

Here they are hiding
29735_runners_hiding.jpg

Here is the Blue with the unknown color...the unknown is also in pic 2 & 7
29735_runner_blue_and_unknown.jpg

Runner 1(unknown color) Runner 1,4 & 5 are the same duck
29735_runner_1.jpg

Runner 4
29735_runner_4.jpg

Runner 5
29735_runner_5.jpg

Runner 2....pic 2 & 7 are the same duck
29735_runner_2.jpg

Runner 7
29735_runner_7.jpg

Runner 3 ....pic 3 & 6 are the same duck
29735_runner_3.jpg

Runner 6
29735_runner_6.jpg
We actually have several runners like your whiter one. We call them lavender (first pic). Another really interesting thing is, all of our lavenders, are males. We hatch year round and sell hatching eggs and every lavender ever hatched...all drakes. It's pretty cool. The 2nd pic are some of our splash runners.
20211020_170415.jpg
20220117_152251.jpg

New to the forum and wanted to share a picture of my ducks because I believe these are silvers but am uncertain. Seven eggs hatched in a mating between a blue female and fawn & white male. Sad to say, only two are female, but I believe I have a lot of silver ducks here. Two of the seven have a beautiful pattern I don't know what to call.

Attachments

• Silver_ducks.jpg
    Silver_ducks.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom