Lawnmower vs Rooster GRAPHIC PICS/ Saying Goodbye

I have been following Kubota's thread ever since I first saw it. Good luck with him!
hugs.gif

caf.gif
Yup I would also donate to this wonderful act!!! It wouldn't even matter if it was more than you needed because you as a person deserve it. You have spent days and sweat for this beautiful creature! It would be an honour to do so & by the sounds of it, the rest of us here as well. it would make us feel good to help you Lori. You gotta help us reward you with something girl! The happiness you've instilled in us readers would be our thanks and Kubota's. Even if we could Western Union something to you? Definitely let us all know what the Mrs.Wife says as well and what it would cost to improve him in any way!!!!!!
You da best...
bow.gif

hugs.gif

I think I am going to ask to have this thread moved to stories about my chickens or something. I'll give a little while / til tomorrow maybe for everyone to be aware, but everytime we post (which is a lot!) we are bumping down emergency threads and I feel bad about that. At this point most of my questions are pretty non-urgent, and if they become urgent I can just add it to the title again.

Agreed?

Besides... by moving the thread I could post pics and not feel guilty that they aren't medical related - like 'bota lounging against his frozen water bottle like a frat boy on the couch playing video games. LOL

I checked him last night when I got home from work (130am). Remember I had left his stump unwrapped all day? Well it looked pretty ok so I left it last night as well. I gave him fresh water (gatorade is in the ice trays
wink.png
) and a breakfast plate - starting to back off on the special foods since he is eating the pellets pretty well. I still give him about a tablespoon of yogurt, half a yolk / half the white of a boiled egg and some pinched up pieces of turkey / ham (since I have a slice of each already mangled from me pinching it off for him). But mostly he just gets pellets. I bought some more chick grit since I ran out forever ago (did you know I have had him 11 days today?) and since it is so much smaller it is easier to sneak in on him.

I have been canning fig preserves (YUM) all morning, but as soon as I eat I plan to head up and let him out on the grass some, soak him a few minutes and for tonight I will wrap his foot again. I won't get new pics today... too much going and I will be in a hurry My mom and I were talking and I think if it is nice on Friday I will wrap his foot and put him in my garden - fenced in from the dogs- so he can mosey around as much as he wants to (as my 74yr old mom said "let him be a chicken"). I will still have to hang out with him though, since the red tail hawks are everywhere and I even had a young one on the fence to my big yard!! (Dogs scared him off).

Getting anxious about wanting a good report from Dr. Wife

If you move please let us all know so we can resubscribe. I am so addicted I get updates on my Iphone and check it all day from work, I think I would go through withdrawl. I NEED to know the outcome.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom