Lawnmower vs Rooster GRAPHIC PICS/ Saying Goodbye

hugs.gif
Lori, You did more than most people in this world would do for another human let alone an animal! God Bless You! You tried and that is all that any of us can do! You deffinately went above and beyond!!!!! Keep your head up and Know that he is not hurting any more! You made his last days better, no matter how you look at it!

God Bless! and Thank you for trying!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

I am so sorry to hear he is gone!
hit.gif

I believe he is waiting for you in Heaven! And I can't wait to meet you both there when our time is up here on Earth.
We can all have some corn on the cob together.
hugs.gif

You did the best for him and please keep your chin up!

Lori,

I'm so sorry he didn't make it.
hit.gif

I want to say to you that you went FAR above and beyond. Not only for a rooster, but for a rooster that wasn't even yours and wasn't too particularly thrilled about being taken care of my you.
wink.png
Kubota lived his last weeks being loved, cared for and treasured and that's a precious gift indeed.

You really did do an amazing job. Truly.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Totally sums up what's in my heart. I know you are heartbroken, but I do hope you take comfort in knowing you gave Kubota a fighting chance, and as WingingIt said so well, "being loved, cared for and treasured" is a precious gift indeed. The time, care, and love you gave to that beautiful rooster was priceless indeed. He touched our hearts as surely as he touched your own.
hugs.gif

Quote:
x100

I'm glad that he got to enjoy some mac & cheese! It is great comfort food - remember that for yourself as well!
smile.png

hugs.gif
I have told everyone about you and Kubota. I know it will take time to heal. I also know you will second guess every single thing you did. But don't!!
hugs.gif
You did every single thing that you could do (including taking him to the vet) and invested so much of your time and energy and money in him. He overcame amazing odds and the weather did not help anything. All that rain and those storms would be depressing for anyone. The combination of the heat and rain probably wasn't so great for him either.

It's incredibly sweet that he wanted to look at the hens before he died. A man right to the end!
wink.png

hit.gif
We are all crying with you and praying for you and hugging you!!!
hugs.gif

Lori,
I need to say I am sorry, & thank you very much to you! You & Kubota helped me, when I was lost on what to do!
I have Wyandotte Rooster going through a tough time! I didn't know what to do. Your helpers on this site posted a few sites that I checked out! I finally found out what was wrong, I wouldn't have known had it not been for Kubota & Your Loving Care for a Great Rooster! You both helped others without even knowing! Such a Good Wonderful Rooster & You are such a Great & Giving Person! Truely a Blessing and a Gift to all of us! Both You & Your Gentle Kind Kubota!
I found your blog just last night! I read it till very late & started again this morning. Such Great Care, so many Caring people out there, an informative thread for you and others! I wanted to let you know what an Inspiration of Kindness, Care & Love You Both gave all of us! Kubota was a True Blessing!

Thank you so very much! Don't change or second guess that you shouldn't have! You will gain from this! Keep being true to yourself, you are a Beautiful Giving and Wonderful Soul! We will miss Kubota, we feel we were with you both on this journey!
Thanks again, my Prayers are with you guys & Kubota! Bless you Both!
Nita

Last edited:
*Sigh*
sad.png

I just knew he'd make it. How can this be?
You were wonderful!
A person could not have tried harder. ...The harder we try the harder it hurts.

I am sorry.
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom