Lebanon Indiana poultry show!!! Who's all going?

My son, Matthew, got BV and RV with his silkies. He would of got BB or VB if my sister didn't take hers.
big_smile.png

I took pictures of our chickens I can post pictures if you would like. I didn't get pictures of anyone elses. I guess I should of. I didn't even think of it.

Congrats to everyone. It was my first time going to a show and was amazed at all the beautiful birds.
I saw those poor hens. That to me was just disgusting. I felt so sorry for them. If I had the room to just let them free range and the money I would have taken them home. But alas I guess some people think diffrently than I do on proper treatment.
Shari helped me pick out a very nice blue splash silkie boy for my silkie girls. I think in a few months they will think he is as pretty as I do. lol
I got him from Little Ameraucana Mom, thank you.
And thank you Shari for all your wonderful help in looking them over. I had no clue as to what I really should have been looking for.
I guess all in all I had a great time.

Hi Everyone!

First I would like to say it was so nice to meet you all:) It's nice to put faces with the names here on BYC, it was such a pleasure to hang out with you all today. I had a great time at the show, as usual talking chickens and checking out all the great birds. As stated above my Black Cochin Pullet was BB out of 36 cochins I also have RV in Blacks, BV and RV in Blue Cochins and BB and RB in Silkies, my White Silkie Cock was BB and a Blue Silkie Pullet was RB their was 13 silkies in the class. I also had BV and RV Buff, BV and RV Blue and BV and RV in Black Silkies. Had a good day, just finished putting everyone up, and doing chores, needless to say I will sleep very good tonight....LOL. Let's do this again next year, maybe make it a mini BYC reunion!!

And thank you Shari for all your wonderful help in looking them over. I had no clue as to what I really should have been looking for.
I guess all in all I had a great time.

Becky it was a pleasure to meet you, I'm so glad I could help you pick out your VERY handsome boy from Sally! He is going to be one heck of a male all grown up:)

Edited to add; Congratulations to all the winners today, excellent job!!

Take care all,
Shari​

Last edited:
Shari, great idea on meeting next year. I for 1 will plan on being there. Maybe my new little roo will turn out nice enough to show next year. Ya never know. lol

Sounds great Becky, and I bet your new boy will be VERY showable:) Look forward to next year, I'll definitely be there, it's only 30 minutes from my house.....I love it:)

Shari

Oh why do you say that? We go to the show with the same opinion about our birds that we went with no matter what a judge says. It's just his opinion on that day. When you go to another show it might be totally different.

Back
Top Bottom