Lebanon Indiana poultry show!!! Who's all going?

We have most of the birds ready to go, its just a matter of loading the trailer and getting up and motivated in the morning. We have some SPECTACULAR looking waterfowl at the moment...I am very impressed by this year's stock of birds. I've even entered some "antique" birds that are out of the breeding pen, but I don't know if anyone will be able to tell their age...they look excellent! I don't think any of our chickens will do very good, scratching the entire group of Nankins because a lack of feathers, but then again we are not in it for the chickens anyway...
lol.png
See you there... We will have a pair of dark brahma bantams for sale, possibly some Pilgrim Geese, and I have a really nice Kahki Campbell drake I am taking to sell, I would love to hang on to him...but have nothing I can put him with, so I will move him along...He's a nice fellow, just doesn't work in the genetics anymore. We may have other birds for sale once we get there, I just don't know yet.

We will be there with my Mom (Little Ameraucana Mom). My son is so excited about showing his silkie hen and rooster. I am also taking an Ameraucana cockerel that was hatched this spring and two cockerels that are only a few months old to sale. All are black.

A little early but does anyone have some of the results?
smile.png
I wish that I had gone. Someday. From everything that I hear it is a very nice show. Fowl Fest was last wkend and is much closer for me. Cheers.

I went with my daughter in hopes she would find a few hens to bring home.....nothing she was so sad but anyway. Any of you went that saw the poor chickens with the markers sticking out of their beeks and jammed into a cage soo many of them the had raw butts from pecking I felt sorry for those birds! Wish the navigation worked for me a little better so I got there sooner I do know next year we will go a lot earlier! But what beautiful birds there was and soo many. I think the 8yr old is hooked and wants to show some next year! got to get her into 4H. She sure does love her 8 birds she has now from her classroom last year and has a castle of a coop for them! No lie the run is 16ft by 12ft covered 8 ft tall its cool her dad sure does love her and will build what ever she wants!

Shari did well again. Winning BB with a black cochin. Sally's daughter did well with RB with her silkie in the junior show. My kids did well getting many BV's and RV's with the cochins

Back
Top Bottom