Leghorn Thread

Pics
That would be great!
smile.png
and yeh lincolnton is a good ways from me too. Im all the way at the far end of monroe near the SC line. And the swap starts at 8am so im gonna have to be up at atleast 4 or 5 to make it at a decent time lol.

I bet it will be worth meeting all the people and building up your network though! How fun! Nothing happens out here, all the cool stuff happen out west or the east side is just terrible at advertising LOL

I was trying to find a group of people with rose comb Leghorns.....

I searched, but couldn't find one.

Does no one on BYC have rose comb leghorns? If they are on here, where are they?

I was trying to find a group of people with rose comb Leghorns.....

I searched, but couldn't find one.

Does no one on BYC have rose comb leghorns? If they are on here, where are they?
I have a few. I was going to breed them, but not anymore. My are not HQ. I found one other person (alabama) selling eggs. I bought some. I do not recommend them, none developed. Not many people have RC, and I have only ever met a few people that have some other than HQ. Why are you trying to find people who have RCBL if you dont mind me asking?

I have placed an order for Rose Comb light brown leghorns for the spring, from Duane Urch/Turnlund.

I am just really excited about it.

He is supposed to have good stock in general, all of his breeds are supposedly at least a little bit better to greatly better than hatchery quality.

I have never seen any ones comments specifically on his rose comb light brown leghorns....but we shall see.

I have placed an order for Rose Comb light brown leghorns for the spring, from Duane Urch/Turnlund.

I am just really excited about it.

He is supposed to have good stock in general, all of his breeds are supposedly at least a little bit better to greatly better than hatchery quality.

I have never seen any ones comments specifically on his rose comb light brown leghorns....but we shall see.
I have enver purchased any birds from him. I do know that he providers the show quality birds for strombergs

Where did you get yours? What color of RC Leghorn do you have? And why did you decide not to breed them?
A local person that breeds them. They were selling of there flock of them and I bought a couple. I mentioned about that they were brown, more specifically light brown. Because they are just to hard to find from a good source.

Back
Top Bottom