Leopard geckos

poultrypumpkinz

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
Frisco/Bay area
2 cute female leopard geckos breeding age, laid 9 eggs last season
big_smile.png
. Very sweet and tame, will crawl all over your hands. They like to lick your finger to tell you when they want attention
tongue.png
. Never bite! Their names are Tickles and Papaya, the latter is a high yellow mutation and Tickles is a normal with a purple tail
wee.gif
! Will try and post pics of the little darlings. These girls looooovvve crickets and mealworms but also eat waxworms as a treat. Running low on space. $40 re-homing fee for the both of them and their accessories, prefer to keep them together but can consider separate. Adoption fee is negotiable, all I want is for these guys to go to a nice loving home. I'll miss them!
hit.gif

If you're interested, just let me know. Thanks!
smile.png

Kelly

Last edited:
Will post pics ASAP! By the way, they are normals, not morphs, and one is a high yellow, the other just has a purple tail
tongue.png

big_smile.png
I didn't hatch the eggs, gave them to someone else with an incubator, she hatched 8 of them
lol.png
Thanks for you interest!

Last edited:
barnie.gif
I wish you were closer! My 16 y/o has been wanting some geckos and this sounds like something I hope we fall into.

It is nice to know that leopard geckos are friendly though.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
awwww,
sad.png
I wish we were closer too! I've heard of shipping geckos,
hu.gif
but never done it my self and wouldn't really trust it either
hmm.png

Good luck!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
hu.gif
Where's my USB cord?
barnie.gif
RRRRGHHH! will upload picutres as soon as I find it, sorry for the delay guys!
gig.gif
LOL
tongue.png
no, they don't, but I wish they did! got a swarm here of blackflies goin after my duckies...
hide.gif
but I do here that geckos will eat the wingless fruitflies they sell at petco, otherwise they just eat crickets, melworms, waxworms, superworms, and the occassional roach.

Back
Top Bottom