30030_hannahs_pictures_017.jpg

And his brother.

30030_img_0866.jpg

And his sister.

30030_img_1167.jpg

Stink-eye must run in the family.

I think I just died laughing!!!!
gig.gif
Heres Frightful.....though i think my Avatar is better lol.

Quote:
that roo definately sounds like a keeper to me...my little bantie roo was like that for a very long time...he would even bring ME treats ^.^ then my dad came home from overseas, and he became very mean
sad.png
I had to rehome him.

...on a side note, what's his story?

I got Henry from a friend after I lost my chickens to a fox while I was on vacation. He had been in a smaller coop with alot of chickens and being low on the totem pole he got picked on. Like I said he was almost featherless, the uglyest thing I had ever seen. I almost didn't take him but I missed my chickens so much I was desperate to get another chicken. He lived at my house all by himself til I bought a hen /w 13 babies from a lady and he was so happy he took them all in as his own. I never really wanted a rooster because they don't lay eggs and the crow. The crowing only bothers my neighbor but since we live in the country he can leave if he doesn't want to hear it. I think I got lucky with Henry I'm happy I took him in.

Last edited:
Woody was not happy with me today! I think he gave himself a concussion with his waddles!

Silly rooster thinks he can scare me.

I won the stare down and he walked away. He's only 10 months old give him a few more months.

Back
Top Bottom