Lethargic Chicken?

Can you give her another Epsom salt bath? Any chance your parents can take you to wal Mart to get some generic calcium citrate
1000003677.png
, It's not expensive at all. I think they even have smaller bottles

I don’t know about her weight, but her posture is okay and she’s eating for the most part. She’s mostly just slower and sits down more often. I will say she’s more lively today, but definitely not better. I put about half a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in her 1.5 quart waterer. She’s in a separate coop today.
Stop the ACV, it will interfere with her calcium uptake when given for longer than 3 days.

Just give her the calcium citrate + vitamin D every evening for 7-10 consecutive days so she will be able to firm proper eggshells.

Can you give her another Epsom salt bath? Any chance your parents can take you to wal Mart to get some generic calcium citrateView attachment 3636037, It's not expensive at all. I think they even have smaller bottles
I’m out of ebsom salt and my parents are at work right now. Hopefully I can get more later when we go out for dinner.

How is your hen?
She’s behaving normally, but she hasn’t laid an egg yet so she’s still quarantined. I give her ebsom salt baths and yogurt along with oyster shells. I’m hoping she can lay eggs again without me giving her antibiotics because I’m looking to have natural organic eggs. Thanks for asking :)

Back
Top Bottom