Lethargic tiny chick, seemingly no other symptoms

Got my 3rd chick Snow White (a silkie). Feeling relieved now because now whether or not Buttercup pulls through (Still supplementing her with vitamins) Thumbelina will still have a friend. Just gonna keep treating her and enjoy my chicks, definitely feel like I can relax now though. Thanks for all the help
285503431_747329362979933_9176001890287328181_n.jpg

Aww, don't they look sweet together! I hope they all get to be forever pals. One of mine is named Buttercup, too! lol Initially, I was calling her Bossypants, but I decided she needed a better name than that haha and she has mellowed out considerably since her first few days with us, so I do think it suits. :) Too cute!

Hi everyone. So my buttercup is doing much better, gaining weight, still tiny but very happy. However, my second silkie is not doing too well. I am starting to suspect the store we go to for chicks is contaminated or something because this is my second chick with an issue from them and it is honestly depressing. Anyways that's besides the point. Here is the situation:

3 week old silkie with totally water poop (clear liquid). Not eating on her own. Only eating a few bites of egg yolk when fed with a syringe. Just completed 5 day treatment for coccidiosis. After treatment finished I started adding NutriDrench to the water & giving her a few drops of polyvisol per day. Any advice? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom