Let's do some bragging!

Well, my parents raised me, but my grandparents watched me when they worked. As for the age thing, I dont think it will really matter as everyone is a certain age, why does it matter what age I am? Or you are?
idunno.gif

Quote:
The reason I said maybe ages shouldn't be posted is the point Silke made about this being a public forum. There are sickos out there who may read these posts and target the young people who have posted their ages. It is not my intent to endanger anyone, I just wanted to bring out the fact that we have some really wonderful younger people here on this site. I'm new to the site, and the last thing I want to do is get anyone in a position they never should have been put in.
kate

I'm in High School and in FFA. I am raising a pig and three chickens to show this year, but I already have two chickens. Parties are not for me...

Quote:
The reason I said maybe ages shouldn't be posted is the point Silke made about this being a public forum. There are sickos out there who may read these posts and target the young people who have posted their ages. It is not my intent to endanger anyone, I just wanted to bring out the fact that we have some really wonderful younger people here on this site. I'm new to the site, and the last thing I want to do is get anyone in a position they never should have been put in.
kate

Oh, I know,lol. I was saying that to Silkiechicken. No worries. Im not dumb enough to give out personal info,lol. But I do agree with that. Im glad you chose to recognize us though, most people worry about the trouble makers and us good kids dont get any attention!
wink.png

Responsibility makes all the difference in the world.

Having too much time on your hands is what gets even the best of us in trouble.

Well done young people, and keep up the good work.

Quote:
yeah you rock. I have to pay for my own feed too. It takes $200 for two weeks of feed to feed my family. But I have 4 horses too.

Thank You! I got through 200 lbs a chicken food a week, which costs me $35. I have 2 goats as well, but their food lasts a little longer. When I do have to buy it, it costs me $13 for Alfalfa and around $13 for grain.

Back
Top Bottom