Let's do some bragging!

WOW!
You must have a LOT of birds!
It takes a few months for my two silkies to go through a bag of food.
I was in the FFA too! My thing was welding and the Bluegrass band!
I had "game birds" then but that was my stupid ignorant moron days. I was in with the wrong crowd. I grew up, got smart and got out!

My Ladies are pets, I pet them, and they give me Eggs!
tongue.png

My advice to young people is to assume EVERYONE on the internet is a possible loony toone and do not under any assumption give them any chances. The pictures are fake, profile is fake, everything they type is scripted to mess with your mind. They are preditors, out for the kill. Any Questions about anyone's motives GET YOUR PARENTS! CALL THE COPS!
rant.gif

Off my soapbox now.......

I'm pretty young as well, and I'll do just about anything for a penny
wink.png
this easter I've got the hook up with some local chickeners and I'll hatch a bunch of eggs to hatch and sell chicks for easter. My great uncle got me started on chickens, and he knows everybody thats ever thought about having an animal. I help him with hay in return, but he thinks he just has to pay me anyways, which works for me! Dad pays for chicken feed, but when I get all the chickens I want and have something to separate the breeds in and start selling birds, I just might have to pay for it myself. I get along with everybody in school, but they laugh when I talk about chickens, but I'm the kind of guy who laughs back because they don't have any! so there I am, thats about my life, chickens, and, well, thats it.

Quote:
WOW How does feed cost there?? :eek:
I'm paying almost $10 a bag here!!!

A little over $8 a bag. I thought that was expensive! lol. Prices keep going up.

Seismic, good advice,lol. Also, I have a little over 50 birds.

Quote:
WOW How does feed cost there?? :eek:
I'm paying almost $10 a bag here!!!

A little over $8 a bag. I thought that was expensive! lol. Prices keep going up.

Seismic, good advice,lol. Also, I have a little over 50 birds.

LUCKY thats cheap down here
barnie.gif

I have a 14 yr SS who is getting a farm job next week. He is the type to help out and we honor he enthusiasium! He always helps me clean out the coop and he is the first kid to check to see if we have any eggs. I am very proud of him and all his hard work.

Back
Top Bottom