Let's have a gosling hatchalong!

I Have 3 eggs left in the LG Toulouse . Day 19 or 20 . I was wondering can anyone tell me I just purchased 4 buff dewlap Toulouse and they came in the mail. They are so much smaller than the Toulouse dewlap eggs I have is this right or did I get ripped off? They are noticeably different in size from 2 different sellers. I would think they would be at least comparable just asking . I will incubate them regardless.

I Have 3 eggs left in the LG Toulouse . Day 19 or 20 . I was wondering can anyone tell me I just purchased 4 buff dewlap Toulouse and they came in the mail. They are so much smaller than the Toulouse dewlap eggs I have is this right or did I get ripped off? They are noticeably different in size from 2 different sellers. I would think they would be at least comparable just asking . I will incubate them regardless.

Best of luck on a great hatch! I love my dewlaps and have 18 (buff & grey) that are between 1-3 years old. Yearlings lay much smaller eggs and the babies will also be smaller.

Finally last gosling hatched today they were a week apart which was odd but they are both here

Our 4th baby Sebbie hatched Tuesday am (again right before we woke up that am)...I had to tape it's legs for a few days, it seemed spraddle legged (on 1 leg) for some reason- it hatched on rubber shelf liner- so I'm not sure. Whatever- the tape is off and it's walking around with the first 3. One of the pack now...3 are 1 week and 1 day old, the little one on the left is 1 day old in the group pics....on the right by itself in the 1st pic.

Last edited:
Finally last gosling hatched today they were a week apart which was odd but they are both here

woot.gif
Adorable!

Our 4th baby Sebbie hatched Tuesday am (again right before we woke up that am)...I had to tape it's legs for a few days, it seemed spraddle legged (on 1 leg) for some reason- it hatched on rubber shelf liner- so I'm not sure. Whatever- the tape is off and it's walking around with the first 3. One of the pack now...3 are 1 week and 1 day old, the little one on the right is 1 day old in the pics....

Congrats on the little one getting his legs under him and joining the others!

Back
Top Bottom