Let's have a gosling hatchalong!

Well Off to 2 Auctions !!!

Hopefully when I get back I will have babies or at least the Crackers may have externally pipped ???

Lets see what I don't need..... I may have to buy another bator
hide.gif

Congrats, 8geese!!!
pop.gif
for pics.........

ya.gif
for external pips!! My pair of eggs internally pipped this morning. I am raising humidity right now.
celebrate.gif

I have no idea what kind of bator I want. I figured I'd keep a eye on my local ads until something popped up that looked interesting.
hu.gif

Quote:
In discussion with the Director of Animal Research and Abnormalities at the University of Victoria, it seems Turbo was just unfortunate enough to be born with a birth defect that likely can't be surgically repaired or, if it could, would likely be cost prohibitive. The suggestion was to amputate with assurances he will learn to use the one leg just fine... We'll see.

Today picked up two more sebastopol eggs from Hanna laying them. She laid one the other day on the mud and then today laid another one in the mud. I have a nest in there clean and ready for her. But Ginger swipped her nest and eggs becasue Gingers got expolded eggs all over hers and killed the growing embros. So she swipped Hanna's nest. So Hanna will not go into the other nest to lay the eggs. She just plops them out on the ground and rolls them in the mud.
So had to clean these off they wre so nasty.
We shall see if her eggs are still fertile???
At this point most of my grils have stopped laying eggs and have went broody. Some I believe went broody too late on the eggs laid..
Samantha has not hatched eggs yet and I do believe they should be due around now.

In discussion with the Director of Animal Research and Abnormalities at the University of Victoria, it seems Turbo was just unfortunate enough to be born with a birth defect that likely can't be surgically repaired or, if it could, would likely be cost prohibitive. The suggestion was to amputate with assurances he will learn to use the one leg just fine... We'll see.
I'm sorry to hear this, it's a big decision.

well,

I know it's been a while since I've posted on this thread, but I didn't have any other geese eggs due to hatch (till now). I now (as of today) have 4 Brown Chinese goslings that have hatched out yesterday and today. hope I have better luck with these than the other 2 that I hatched out..... but these are already more alert and active than the other 2.

don

well,

I know it's been a while since I've posted on this thread, but I didn't have any other geese eggs due to hatch (till now). I now (as of today) have 4 Brown Chinese goslings that have hatched out yesterday and today. hope I have better luck with these than the other 2 that I hatched out..... but these are already more alert and active than the other 2.

don
woot.gif
Congrats!! and don't forget pics.

Back
Top Bottom