Let's have a gosling hatchalong!

enjoying the nice weather! They look like 1 male, two females, and the forth is a different color? not sure though.

Love the babies and the dog bowl, Iain!

Sadist that I am, I use a roasting pan for mine to play in outside.
hide.gif

Thanks!

How adorable, and I like the slippers too. lol

Thanks! Nothing like wearing slippers and relaxing on a beautiful Saturday afternoon after a long work week!

love.gif
Are they both white?? They look colorful?

enjoying the nice weather! They look like 1 male, two females, and the forth is a different color? not sure though.

Very cute!

All 4 Sebastopol eggs in lockdown. .my first time with geese. I'm so nervous
fl.gif

My next two dewlap eggs have externally pipped with the 3rd not far behind.
fl.gif
for a buff girl!!!!

And my white African goose egg has externally pipped, so we can play the surprise color game with this one.
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
My last goose egg this round is zipping right now. Wont be long. All others doing great. Also got my run finished today and dog proof for the adult geese. First get them used to being in the run and homed a little more then they can go
where ever they want on the rest of the 40
acres.

Zoowee that pic looks like it should be a postcard. Very cute duckies. Makes me anxious to see mine.

One of our 4 eggs is finally trying to externally pip and almost there! It has been talking to me since yesterday.
wee.gif
Looks like 3 of the 4 will be hatching. Tomorrow is 30 days and the other two are rocking hard. So tomorrow will be my day for maybe 3 sebbie goslings to hatch.

Two are from Gloria which I have never got a fertile egg from her due to shell problems for the first two years...

We have a head out of the egg right now. It is our egg from Hanna (grey SB curly breasted) and Nikki (lavender curly breasted). Another egg is still working to externally pip. The 3rd is still rocking the egg.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom