Let's see your Christmas Trees - PIC HEAVY

texaschickmama

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Poolville, TX
Here is mine. I made all the ceramic ornaments. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
100_1019.jpg

100_1020.jpg

100_1021.jpg

More pics to come. Let me see yours.

We won't cut ours till the 15th but I will post pics then. Yours is very elegant. Ours will look like it was decorated by a 5 year old boy in a home with two cats and three dogs! LOL!
lol.png
roll.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Mine always has ALL the ornaments on the bottom half of the tree............ same reasons as yours.

That's where it gets tricky. The little guy puts them all at the bottom then DH and I have to move them all to the top to protect them from the beasts! We did get a bunch of unbreakable ones when he came along and most of those are on the bottom. We also have several bells so we know when someone is messing with the tree. And way inside there are lemon and orange peels to help keep the cats away. The veterinarians I used to work for swore by it. Can't say we've been all that successful using that method.

gig.gif

Well we don't have the dogs, but the first year we got a REAL tree - the cats spent the entire season running up and down the tree on the inside (up the trunk) We scraped that idea, and got a fake one, they don't try to climb it but they like to hide under it and jump out at anything MOVING nearby!

I have been fighting with the cat to stay out of it and off of my treeskirt, but she wins everytime. Her favorite place to sleep in under it and before it's all over with my son with probably shimmy to the top, or try. I'll be surprised if it stays upright until Christmas.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom