Winderdear’s Christmas Flock Ornaments

I like to make a Christmas ornament for my tree every year, usually of something special to me like a pet or keepsake. I make them from felt which I embroider and stuff with batting.

Well, this year I started raising chickens. I received four chicks in the mail and fell in love! So, of course, I had to make an ornament for each when the Christmas season rolled around. I decided to make a garland of them, so that I can add more on as my flock increases.

I had so much fun making these, and I’m so happy with how they turned out that I thought I would share them here with all my fellow chicken lovers! 🥰

View attachment 3712455

Mei (Welsummer):
View attachment 3712456
View attachment 3712458

Juin (Dominique):
View attachment 3712459View attachment 3712460

Juillet (Cuckoo Marans)
View attachment 3712461View attachment 3712462

Août (Blue Cuckoo Marans)
View attachment 3712467View attachment 3712469

Making the little feet (especially Août’s) was one of my favorite parts, though putting the eyes on made me laugh every time!

I will update this post with new ornaments in the years to come as my flock increases, in hopes that they make others smile! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
Adorable. Well done! :clap

I like to make a Christmas ornament for my tree every year, usually of something special to me like a pet or keepsake. I make them from felt which I embroider and stuff with batting.

Well, this year I started raising chickens. I received four chicks in the mail and fell in love! So, of course, I had to make an ornament for each when the Christmas season rolled around. I decided to make a garland of them, so that I can add more on as my flock increases.

I had so much fun making these, and I’m so happy with how they turned out that I thought I would share them here with all my fellow chicken lovers! 🥰

View attachment 3712455

Mei (Welsummer):
View attachment 3712456
View attachment 3712458

Juin (Dominique):
View attachment 3712459View attachment 3712460

Juillet (Cuckoo Marans)
View attachment 3712461View attachment 3712462

Août (Blue Cuckoo Marans)
View attachment 3712467View attachment 3712469

Making the little feet (especially Août’s) was one of my favorite parts, though putting the eyes on made me laugh every time!

I will update this post with new ornaments in the years to come as my flock increases, in hopes that they make others smile! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
I love this SO much!! This is something that I would definitely hang in my house! So, so adorable!❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom