A Special Christmas Gift

🤔Well, I do like to bake, but I can’t draw, paint, knit or crochet. Can’t play any musical instruments. My singing stinks. If I can count the fact that I like to sit with my chickens and talk to them when they jump in my lap, that might be something.
Chicken talents are the best talents. :thumbsup

I like to think my chickens like being around me, but it may just be because I bring treats. They bring me a lot of joy and happiness. I find them to be relaxing when the rest of the world is chaos.
For me this is the truth of chickens. What they bring to us as a gift is that peace in a chaotic world. I'm sure they like being around you just for you. Of course they would never turn down a treat. 😉

A Special Christmas Gift
I wanted to do something special for a dear friend of mind who has chickens. I was stumped trying to think of what I could do when I saw Mrs BY Bob's polish chicken ornaments I got her last year. For those that don't remember I got her 3 polish to commerate Phyllis Betty and Gucci.

20231117_115434.jpg

20231117_115443.jpg

I got these pre-made off Etsy.

So I reached out to them to see if they would do custom chickens for me. They agreed to try and so I sent them photos of my friend's chickens. Here is what they were able to make. They are simply amazing!

Mary.jpg

Janet.jpg

Sandy.jpg

Ivy.jpg

Peggy.jpg

My friend is thrilled.

I promised when they agreed to make these for me that I would tell everyone I knew about the special job they did. So if you are looking for that special gift for your friend with chickens or even a way to memorialize your own chickens, here is someone who can do so in an amazing way.

Tell them BY Bob sent you.

20231117_115717.jpg
Wow , I've never seen anything like it , that's amazing👍

@BY Bob, I did it!

I ordered an ornament yesterday but almost waited too late. I wanted a specific one that looked like my Honey but didn't immediately order. When I went back to order I was unpleasantly surprised to see "Low Stock" and "1 left" indications. I checked out as fast as possible, and held my breath until I got confirmation that my little bird is on its way.

Thanks again for letting us know about these! And, although I was so rushed I didn't think about it, when the ornament arrives, I will certainly let the seller know that BY Bob is the reason I made my purchase.

@BY Bob, I did it!

I ordered an ornament yesterday but almost waited too late. I wanted a specific one that looked like my Honey but didn't immediately order. When I went back to order I was unpleasantly surprised to see "Low Stock" and "1 left" indications. I checked out as fast as possible, and held my breath until I got confirmation that my little bird is on its way.

Thanks again for letting us know about these! And, although I was so rushed I didn't think about it, when the ornament arrives, I will certainly let the seller know that BY Bob is the reason I made my purchase.
Thanks. I hope I have started a run on them. Please share a photo of yours and Honey when you receive it.

My ChickenYarns ornament arrived in today's mail and is already hanging on the tree! She is perfect!

I normally tell everyone that I can't post photos because I am technologically impaired and can't get photos from my camera to my computer.

Now, I have a new reason. My 4-year-old, cheap cell phone had a fatal incident over the weekend and I won't even be able to take photos until after my appointment with Verizon to replace my cell and transfer all my stuff. All my photos of the late Honey are on the dead phone at the moment.

BUT, that aside, the ornaments look exactly like the posted photos, and I am delighted! Thanks again, BY Bob!

My ChickenYarns ornament arrived in today's mail and is already hanging on the tree! She is perfect!

I normally tell everyone that I can't post photos because I am technologically impaired and can't get photos from my camera to my computer.

Now, I have a new reason. My 4-year-old, cheap cell phone had a fatal incident over the weekend and I won't even be able to take photos until after my appointment with Verizon to replace my cell and transfer all my stuff. All my photos of the late Honey are on the dead phone at the moment.

BUT, that aside, the ornaments look exactly like the posted photos, and I am delighted! Thanks again, BY Bob!
I'm so very glad but not surprised. They do great work!

Has anyone else ordered anything?

Back
Top Bottom