Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics

OnlyOrps

Songster
5 Years
Jan 20, 2015
I have always adored chicken related paintings, statues etc. Thought it would be a fun thread to share pics of our poultry/fowl related decorations!
Here's one of my favorites!

@OnlyOrps

Got the rooster wall lamps on-line…one from ebay and one from easy. DH painted them and rewired them for me...

The fat chicken is a chalk board…got 3 similar at a local flea market. The one in photo was pretty rough on the black - chalk board area - just got some chalk board paint at craft store and painted it. I use it to remind me to clean the REAL coop and to feed my sourdough starter..
big_smile.png

Got anymore to post? I wasn't kidding, got loads of chicken art, planters, wall hangings, statues, linens, etc. Will start posting photos if you are interested.

Ok, here starts the boredom overload..
lau.gif
I decided to start a "skinny tree" with Chicken theme for the past Christmas in my kitchen:

Made stockings and personalized for my 6 hens.

Bought 3 BR ornaments from BYC Store --- they only had BR left…so next year hope to add 3 BO's to complete my 1/2 dozen.

Made ornaments out of 3 of my first eggs: have been sitting around for 1.5 years with no idea how to use those.

A Hallmark past keepsake ornament - got it on amazon.

Now your turn...
wee.gif

My kitchen clock - made from a $2 clock on clearance and the front of a greeting card I found at a thrift store. I have cabinet knobs, drawer pulls, cookie jars, canisters, statues, glass dishes, a basket with a woven reed hen lid, an aluminum tray, a wooden perpetual calendar, a styrofoam rooster complete with genuine rooster feathers, salt and pepper shakers....... Unfortunately, they are packed away right now.

Back
Top Bottom