LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Two of our chicks passed. They were our barnyard mix ones.
But, on the bright side: this means we can go to tsc and get more chicks.
I wouldn't just run out and keep replacing chicks. Good way to end up with too many. Plus you want to figure out what happened in case it wasn't just a fluke

I wouldn't just run out and keep replacing chicks. Good way to end up with too many. Plus you want to figure out what happened in case it wasn't just a fluke
Yes. I’m not going to replace them immediately. I’m going to replace them next year.

Gorgeous :love ! You'll be a full fledged plant peep before you know it! Speaking of, TwoCrows how are your planties doing?
My Echeveria is doing really well! That first flower shoot did its thing, then shriveled and fell off. However another flower shoot is growing, I am so egg-cited! :woot
I can feel the obsession taking over
Please tell me there's a cure?
If these plants can lure ME in, then you are doomed. 🤣 I have the urge to scour the plant stores in search of more plants now! 🪴 🌵

My Echeveria is doing really well! That first flower shoot did its thing, then shriveled and fell off. However another flower shoot is growing, I am so egg-cited! :woot

If these plants can lure ME in, then you are doomed. 🤣 I have the urge to scour the plant stores in search of more plants now! 🪴 🌵

Yay, so glad to hear! Hoping you get more blooms! From my private collection (just the plants that are potted) I have four flowering specimens, and 4 echeveria offshoots flowering! Here's some lithops, now that they're shedding/splitting
20240410_173337.jpg

Yay, so glad to hear! Hoping you get more blooms! From my private collection (just the plants that are potted) I have four flowering specimens, and 4 echeveria offshoots flowering! Here's some lithops, now that they're shedding/splittingView attachment 3797174
Those just look so nasty 😂

Back
Top Bottom