LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Fab!
Yep, its predominantly an outdoors plant for certain kinds of gardens from what I gather online
But supposedly this specific type can do well indoors if the lighting is good enough- so the plan is to see how he does in the best spot of the house and if he looks to not be enjoying it, perhaps move him outdoors.

I wonder though, if lighting were an issue for some plants, is there an artificial lighting that could be used? I've seen similar looking succulents in terrariums with lights in, I think

Yes. I'm fairly certain there are grow lights strong enough to substitute the sun. Can't give you any pointers to start your research, or really anything at all on this however, since I've never used one

It physically jumped into the trolley and when I tried to walk out of the store he hopped onto the till. Its not my fault.
This is a constant problem when I go into plant stores too, no matter how hard you try to avoid them, they just jump in! 🤣

More like, if they're stacked and pitted, they might fit in my mailbox. If they're not stacked, they won't fit (which is what I'm really wanting
Did yours arrive yet?

Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of mine in the box, I just wanted to get them outta there asap. This pic I found on the internet is similar to how they came wrapped and taped, but small plants, I drew a line for example. They were all standing in a small box, about a 6x8 inch. My PO put them in a storage locker....

Screenshot_20240422-102924_Chrome.jpg

Did yours arrive yet?

Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of mine in the box, I just wanted to get them outta there asap. This pic I found on the internet is similar to how they came wrapped and taped, but small plants, I drew a line for example. They were all standing in a small box, about a 6x8 inch. My PO put them in a storage locker....

View attachment 3808522
They're at the PO, they were too big for the mailbox, yay. Getting them after work

Back
Top Bottom