LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Soap. Fancy soaps are an ideal pandemic gift IMO. Helps people clean their hands and you can get some cool ones if you know where to look.

Decent webcams and headphones with a mic have been extra hot this year. Everyone I know either got a new set this year or needs one.

Board games. There's some that can even be played solo out there. Look into modern titles, not hasbro things. Board games help keep people connected, many can be played digitally, and they're lots of hours of entertainment for the money spent. We're going through Pandemic Legacy Season 0 right now which is a board game about being a doctor/spy in WWII trying to stop the soviet russians from releasing a biological super weapon in the US. Every time you play it tells a different part of the story and the choices you make effect future events, like a chose your own adventure. It's VERY good.
Holy crap! Those are some damn good ideas. I’m impressed. Especially because the board game you mentioned. My husband, who’s bday is days away, would probably LOVE! He loved make your own adventure books! This may be perfect! :thumbsup
Thank you for the ideas !!!! You saved my bacon.

Holy crap! Those are some damn good ideas. I’m impressed. Especially because the board game you mentioned. My husband, who’s bday is days away, would probably LOVE! He loved make your own adventure books! This may be perfect! :thumbsup
Thank you for the ideas !!!! You saved my bacon.

You're welcome! People tell me I'm good at giving gifts. :) Happy to share!

egotistical congratulations GIF

(PS. If you're unfamiliar, be aware, games like Pandemic Legacy can be a little intimidating if you're not used to them. Rest assured that it's not much harder than, say, monopoly. You just have to muddle through one game and then it gets WAY easier every time thereafter.)

You're welcome! People tell me I'm good at giving gifts. :) Happy to share!

egotistical congratulations GIF

(PS. If you're unfamiliar, be aware, games like Pandemic Legacy can be a little intimidating if you're not used to them. Rest assured that it's not much harder than, say, monopoly. You just have to muddle through one game and then it gets WAY easier every time thereafter.)
Wow. I feel like you’re looking right through me!:hit
Yeah it looks a lot more involved than monopoly based on the reviews I read. But also like a great game. I ordered it. I’ll let you know how it goes...

Wow. I feel like you’re looking right through me!:hit
Yeah it looks a lot more involved than monopoly based on the reviews I read. But also like a great game. I ordered it. I’ll let you know how it goes...

My partner co-owns a board game/card game store. >_>; He's mostly divested himself from it all but financially and works from home for a medical company now... But for five years it was his full time employment and I was there with him a LOT. Introducing people to modern board games is a well honed skill. XD

I think there's also some good video tutorials online if you need one. :)

And the best part is, once you learn how to learn new board games it opens up a whole WORLD of great opportunities for families, friends, couples, parties, game nights... And they're cheaper per hour of playtime than a movie and infinitely reusable. A $20-$100 board game might become a favorite go-to low tech entertainment for literally years. We have a whole collection, for any number of people, any kind of person, and any occasion.

Back
Top Bottom