LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

:hugs

You really know your plants, this one is lucky to have you! If you were able to bring this one back to life, I should be able to keep mine alive!

That's very flattering :hugs

Exactly. Another story to further prove how resilient they are. I forgot one of my kalanchoes in my watering "bin" for about a week. It rained almost every day of that week. When I remembered about it, I found a plant with no soil, with a pot separated, floating at the top of the water, and a chalanchoe completely submerged in water. Took it out, dried it with some paper towels, put it in some soil and left it for a week (maybe two). Then I put some more soil, readjusted a bit (because the roots had not held on to the soil, so the plant had drooped a bit), and watered. I did sparce watering for some time, and then started it on the normal succulent programme. It's thriving now as well, and has given me quite a few propagations

That's very flattering :hugs

Exactly. Another story to further prove how resilient they are. I forgot one of my kalanchoes in my watering "bin" for about a week. It rained almost every day of that week. When I remembered about it, I found a plant with no soil, with a pot separated, floating at the top of the water, and a chalanchoe completely submerged in water. Took it out, dried it with some paper towels, put it in some soil and left it for a week (maybe two). Then I put some more soil, readjusted a bit (because the roots had not held on to the soil, so the plant had drooped a bit), and watered. I did sparce watering for some time, and then started it on the normal succulent programme. It's thriving now as well, and has given me quite a few propagations
Wow, you saved this plant!!! :woot You DO know your stuff, you speak their language, give yourself more credit!! Fluffy the Plant Doctor.... has a nice ring! 🪴 🌱

Thank you :hugs
Wow, you saved this plant!!! :woot You DO know your stuff, you speak their language, give yourself more credit!! Fluffy the Plant Doctor.... has a nice ring! 🪴 🌱

if anything, I can somewhat speak succulent dialect. Anything else is probably dead

Not sure I'm a succulent doctor, maybe a succulent collector😅

Back
Top Bottom