LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Speaking of, can someone advise on this?
Star, my ficus elastica, has done quite well since I purchased her
But I've noticed she's getting dark brown dry edges on a couple of her leaves. Am I doing something wrong?
She's positioned in a nice room with lots of daylight, no direct sun, not near heaters or drafts and I'm watering her as needed when the soil dries out.

I have been using tap water, and I've been reading about how depending on where you are in the world, tap water can contain a bunch of stuff that plants can be sensitive too
So I've switched to collected rain water (as of today) which my sunflowers are loving (they're doing so good, they've all risen out of the soil with their little leaves! I'll add a pic)

Star:
View attachment 3806590
View attachment 3806591

And my baby sunflowers 🌻
View attachment 3806592
This was among the first to stretch up, but they've all followed along now.

Not too good with the normal plants, but I believe dry tips can be caused from tap water

I think I should have a few but I don't know where to find them! Their help section isn't very clear and I can't find any information about the links when looking it up:hmm
Yeah that's odd, all I saw whenever I tried looking up links were posts that said join this discord thing (which I can't have) from like a few years ago. Did the help section mention the invites?

Yeah that's odd, all I saw whenever I tried looking up links were posts that said join this discord thing (which I can't have) from like a few years ago. Did the help section mention the invites?
They have a section about the invites but its not clear where or how to get them. I have asked on their forum, hopefully I will get a answer!

Looks like I need to be level 50 to get the codes? Bottom picture was in a different section and seems to say I need to be but under "how do I share invite codes" it says you get them once a week and higher up it says level 50+ get a code a day which implies you still get codes at lower levels :idunno. I am at level 40:hmm I do want to start playing again so I will try to level up!

IMG_6549.jpeg

IMG_6550.jpeg

They have a section about the invites but its not clear where or how to get them. I have asked on their forum, hopefully I will get a answer!

Looks like I need to be level 50 to get the codes? Bottom picture was in a different section and seems to say I need to be but under "how do I share invite codes" it says you get them once a week and higher up it says level 50+ get a code a day which implies you still get codes at lower levels :idunno. I am at level 40:hmm I do want to start playing again so I will try to level up!

View attachment 3806744
View attachment 3806746
Ah I see, I'd assume that it is actually after level 50 you can invite people. How long have you been playing?

That's what I figured
Hopefully she starts responding well to rain water, it's the best I can do aside from cooled boiled water, but I'm pretty sure that only removes chlorine, specifically

I'd say chlorine and chloramine are what caused this in the first place

It could be salt buildup too, I guess

Back
Top Bottom