LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I started moving a few things around in the chickens' yard and they found a frog.
I watched them destroy that thing while running around
Poor thing!
I like to think my girls are angels but I'm 90% certain Dougie ate a mouse once.

She would totally eat a frog.... Sprightly would probably run in terror from it. Sprightly is an angel :)

Poor thing!
I like to think my girls are angels but I'm 90% certain Dougie ate a mouse once.

She would totally eat a frog.... Sprightly would probably run in terror from it. Sprightly is an angel :)
I had to stop our rooster at work from eating a mouse, didn't think it was a good idea haha.

Also the snail story is awesome. What a journey!

Poor thing!

I don’t know about the ducks, besides that they chase and eat flies, but the chickens will eat lizards and bugs, just not a snake

Last edited:
I took a few clippings from my plants that were throwing babies left and right. How long should I leave them out before I can plant them? I had thought about taking a few with me to the sale this friday and saturday as a little extra item, but I'd hate to have people take them and then have them not grow.

Back
Top Bottom