LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Fanta noticed an escalator properly for the first time, she was desperate to go on it :lau She loves stairs, making them move was a huge improvement! Sadly she can't ride them so instead she happily watched it bring people to her 🤣

She also managed to find the car from quite faraway including going in the lift! I am not very confident with her ability to find the car because a car is a car to her. She will just take me to a random car, unless she wants to go home :lau which thankfully she did because I forgot where the car was!

I met my guinea pigs yesterday:love
Long distance pets ATM.
IMG-20240521-WA0060.jpeg

It was an expensive rescue situation, the black piggy, Ebony, had huge huge cysts on her ovaries. The owner believed she was miraculously pregnant.
Poor girl had been dealing with this for months.

All good now though, ovaries gone, and she's so much happier and more active. They'll be with us for the rest of their lives, spoiled like little Queens.

I met my guinea pigs yesterday:love
Long distance pets ATM.
View attachment 3840048
It was an expensive rescue situation, the black piggy, Ebony, had huge huge cysts on her ovaries. The owner believed she was miraculously pregnant.
Poor girl had been dealing with this for months.

All good now though, ovaries gone, and she's so much happier and more active. They'll be with us for the rest of their lives, spoiled like little Queens.
Awww....they are SO cute! ❤️ Glad to hear Ebony will enjoy her life better. 😊

Aaaaw piggies :) I adopted a pair of males a few years ago, unfortunately even though they came to me as a pair they did not want to share space in my house so I had them in separate cages. And then I developed an allergy to guinea pigs :/ had to pass them along to someone I knew who rescued and rehomed piggies and last I heard she did find them a new home and they are doing well. I miss their antics but I like being able to breathe in my own home.

(Really miss hamsters but it's been like 25 years since I last had one and I know hamster husbandry has changed a lot. I'd have to do a ton of research before getting one again. Also my older cat is chill around small creatures these days but my younger one I think would be too interested.)

Back
Top Bottom