Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

(Poor him he’s clueless XD @FrankieDoodle has Stephen open and I have Luna) Eva finished cleaning her rifle and began checking the chamber to make sure it worked, which it did. She then used a small cloth she had found from inside the cabin to start drying it off, oblivious about what River had said to Lucas.
(IKR XD Want to RP River and Luna? Since Stephen is in the woods and River is at camp? Even though I might have to get off in a sec.)
Lucas squinted at her, then realizing he was staring, looked away.
(Sorry, I don`t have much in me to post for him XD)

(IKR XD Want to RP River and Luna? Since Stephen is in the woods and River is at camp? Even though I might have to get off in a sec.)
(Lol np. We could RP Luna and River, or we could just wait until tomorrow for Lucas to get a clue XD)

(Stephen is at the camp by the fire drying off)

(Ugh, I'm still waiting for @Rubysword To get on and reply to me. At this rate, nobody is going to have food to eat until next month... xD)

Leah smiled once he thanked her for her compliment, joyed she could make him less nervous and perhaps even more confident. She blushed at his compliment, responding bashfully "Thank you." She didn't know what else to say, simply holding his gaze as they focused on one another. Her eyes finally managed to meet his, her piercing blue ones meeting his brown (I think he had brown eyes). There was finally silence in the forest, gunshots nowhere to be heard, brawls nonexistent. The peace was nice for a change, it was something she appreciated, she thought, as she lost herself in his charming eyes, thinking.
(In the picture they are brown but he actually has blue/gray eyes, lol )

Casimir smiled and cleared his throat a bit, breaking the moment as he got up to stretch. "Well I am going to stretch my legs a bit, say my goodbyes to Tory before you take her back and such." He was a touch uncomfortable, he had been alone for a long time. He was not used to the attention or his feelings towards such things. It was going to be interesting in the coming weeks for sure between the three of them as they tried to work out the strange family dynamics.

Casimir smiled and cleared his throat a bit, breaking the moment as he got up to stretch. "Well I am going to stretch my legs a bit, say my goodbyes to Tory before you take her back and such." He was a touch uncomfortable, he had been alone for a long time. He was not used to the attention or his feelings towards such things. It was going to be interesting in the coming weeks for sure between the three of them as they tried to work out the strange family dynamics.
(I’ll reply in the morning...but I assume we’ll do a timeskip unless @Rubysword says otherwise?)

Sierra, after explaining to Tory what would happen regarding her leaving the mansion and coming to live with Sierra and Casimir, along with forging that hat she wanted, adding a bit of ice to the rim, like she wanted it to have, hugged her and said goodbye. She watched Tory leave as the sun set, enter the mansion, and wave goodbye while she stood at a distance. Sierra prayed she simply survived another night. Casimir and her would build her a house as soon as possible to try to keep her safe. Her mind wandered off to think about Casimir, as she walked back towards the creek, watching her surroundings as to not be surprised by a hunter. Soon, she returned to the rock they had been at before, seeing Casimir there as he had promised.

Back
Top Bottom