Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Luna relaxed as well, glad the tension between the two had been squashed. With a little smile, she responded "No problem. That's how friendships should be, in my opinion." With a chuckle, she added humorously "Guess I'm not one to talk though, I don't have a lot of friendship experience." She maintained the smile on her face so that the mood stayed positive, and so that Persepolis knew for sure that she was completely fine and that no harm had been done with those words.
"I'm glad," Persepolis replied honestly, "It is the way that friendships should be. And I'd say that you're a really good friend for not having much experience." Persepolis smiled kindly. Wondering aloud, Persepolis asked Luna, "Do you have any plans for tomorrow? You already know mine, I should have asked you earlier."

Eva smiled and helped him up, kissing his cheek softly when he stood up. She held his hand as they walked back, so that no one would trip anymore.
''''
Xylo smiled, before whimpering dramatically, pleading once again "Just leave me alone. I didn't do anything." As she neared he prepared mentally to surprise her unless he wanted whatever that happened to play out.
Lucas watched her kindly. (I couldn`t think of anything else...)
~
River watched him, then noticed the look in his eye. He had a plan. Curiosity sprung through her. "No, you didn`t do anything. But some vampires still drink the blood of innocent people. I`m just going to live up to my title if I drink your blood."

"I'm glad," Persepolis replied honestly, "It is the way that friendships should be. And I'd say that you're a really good friend for not having much experience." Persepolis smiled kindly. Wondering aloud, Persepolis asked Luna, "Do you have any plans for tomorrow? You already know mine, I should have asked you earlier."
Luna returned the smile, along with a sincere thanks. Answering her question, she responded "Nope, not at all. I'll probably end up training some more, maybe try to learn how to levitate with my eyes open." She explained thoughtfully "Just small stepping stone leading up to the goal of mastering this levitation thing." She added with a smirk "Oh, and I need to talk to Hector..."

Lucas watched her kindly. (I couldn`t think of anything else...)
~
River watched him, then noticed the look in his eye. He had a plan. Curiosity sprung through her. "No, you didn`t do anything. But some vampires still drink the blood of innocent people. I`m just going to live up to my title if I drink your blood."
(Lol np want to just say they went back home and are in their room or have them do something in the woods?
'''''''''
Xylo muttered in defeat, still shivering as if she was an actual vampire about to sink her fangs into his neck and siphon out his blood, "Just make it quick." He pretended to wince, keeping one eye closed and one squinted open as she neared him even more, standing right in front of him.

Luna returned the smile, along with a sincere thanks. Answering her question, she responded "Nope, not at all. I'll probably end up training some more, maybe try to learn how to levitate with my eyes open." She explained thoughtfully "Just small stepping stone leading up to the goal of mastering this levitation thing." She added with a smirk "Oh, and I need to talk to Hector..."
Persepolis nodded, approving of Luna's plans, "That sounds like a great plan. It's a good idea to take it one step at a time. I should probably follow that." Persepolis blushed when Luna mentioned Hector's name. Groaning exaggeratively, she announced, "Remind me to hide when you talk to him."

(Lol np want to just say they went back home and are in their room or have them do something in the woods?
'''''''''
Xylo muttered in defeat, still shivering as if she was an actual vampire about to sink her fangs into his neck and siphon out his blood, "Just make it quick." He pretended to wince, keeping one eye closed and one squinted open as she neared him even more, standing right in front of him.
(Back at the cabin, in their room :p )

River drew near to him, then stopped. "I`m not sure that I want to drink your blood yet. Your fear entertains me." She said, wondering if he did have a plan and twist to their game.

Persepolis nodded, approving of Luna's plans, "That sounds like a great plan. It's a good idea to take it one step at a time. I should probably follow that." Persepolis blushed when Luna mentioned Hector's name. Groaning exaggeratively, she announced, "Remind me to hide when you talk to him."
Luna nodded, before smiling when she blushed. She assured with another smirk "Oh no, you're going to be right there. And he's going to look at you like you're crazy." She laughed at the idea, but clearly wasn't going to do it. That would be awfully awkward for everyone, especially her. And Luna couldn't stand awkward moments of silence, so the choice was simple.

(Back at the cabin, in their room :p )

River drew near to him, then stopped. "I`m not sure that I want to drink your blood yet. Your fear entertains me." She said, wondering if he did have a plan and twist to their game.
(Ok sounds good) Eva entered their room and sat down on her bed, eyeing Lucas as he entered, wondering what they would do now. Or perhaps they would just go to bed, he seemed tired. Whatever happened happened, but she didn't want to look at him like an expectant puppy, so she looked outside instead.
''''''''''''''
Xylo smirked as he stood up slowly , grabbing her arms quickly and throwing her on the bed, before he began crawling on top of her, like a predator on top of its prey. He growled "You forgot I'm a werewolf, vampiress. You should've taken the chance when you could." He leaned into to her neck, pretending as if he was going to take a huge bite of it, but kissing it tenderly instead.

Luna nodded, before smiling when she blushed. She assured with another smirk "Oh no, you're going to be right there. And he's going to look at you like you're crazy." She laughed at the idea, but clearly wasn't going to do it. That would be awfully awkward for everyone, especially her. And Luna couldn't stand awkward moments of silence, so the choice was simple.
Persepolis laughed, unable to keep a straight face. Knowing her friend was joking, she said, "You'd have to drag me there fighting tooth and claw." Persepolis calmed down, speaking in a wistful tone, "Hopefully he likes me as much as I like him. It would be rather upsetting if I was the only one." Persepolis took out an arrow from her quiver, balancing it on the tip of her finger, moving with the arrow. It was a nervous habit she had.

Sierra responded as she lead him towards the rock, "She took it well. She was very excited, but had many questions. I tried to answer as many as I could, but she went to bed very excited. The nurse is probably confused as to why." She offered a small smile, before asking "Are you ready?", as the clearing appeared in the distance, a circle of rocks with a pit in the middle.
Casimir looked at the clearing and nodded. "I think I am as ready as I can be for such a large change. Is this it? What do I need to do?" He questioned as he stepped into the clearing and took in the surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom