Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

(Ok sounds good) Eva entered their room and sat down on her bed, eyeing Lucas as he entered, wondering what they would do now. Or perhaps they would just go to bed, he seemed tired. Whatever happened happened, but she didn't want to look at him like an expectant puppy, so she looked outside instead.
''''''''''''''
Xylo smirked as he stood up slowly , grabbing her arms quickly and throwing her on the bed, before he began crawling on top of her, like a predator on top of its prey. He growled "You forgot I'm a werewolf, vampiress. You should've taken the chance when you could." He leaned into to her neck, pretending as if he was going to take a huge bite of it, but kissing it tenderly instead.
Lucas glanced at her as he sat down onto his bed. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" He asked conversationally.
~
River chuckled happily, like a child playing with her best friend. "I knew you had a plan to turn me into the prey. I guess I should have listened to my gut, shouldn`t have I?" She said, touching his shoulder gingerly.

Casimir looked at the clearing and nodded. "I think I am as ready as I can be for such a large change. Is this it? What do I need to do?" He questioned as he stepped into the clearing and took in the surroundings.
Sierra grabbed six red-tailed eagle feathers, placing one on each of the stones, before standing back. She replied simply "Just go to the middle and wait." She assured "You are going to get dizzy. Don't be scared and just let it come, ok? Everything will be ok." She gave him a reassuring smile and let him enter it.

Sierra grabbed six red-tailed eagle feathers, placing one on each of the stones, before standing back. She replied simply "Just go to the middle and wait." She assured "You are going to get dizzy. Don't be scared and just let it come, ok? Everything will be ok." She gave him a reassuring smile and let him enter it.
He watched as she placed the feathers and he moved slowly, cautiously to the center as instructed. "What are the feathers you placed for?" He questioned as he got into position, he was both curious as well as just naturally cautious of most things he didn't understand.

Lucas glanced at her as he sat down onto his bed. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" He asked conversationally.
~
River chuckled happily, like a child playing with her best friend. "I knew you had a plan to turn me into the prey. I guess I should have listened to my gut, shouldn`t have I?" She said, touching his shoulder gingerly.
Eva shook her head, asking softly, not wanting to infringe on any of his, “Why? Want to do something tomorrow?”
———
Xylo nodded, whispering “You should have, vampire.” He burrowed his face into her neck as he kissed her again, before moving his face up to hers to give her an actual kiss.

He watched as she placed the feathers and he moved slowly, cautiously to the center as instructed. "What are the feathers you placed for?" He questioned as he got into position, he was both curious as well as just naturally cautious of most things he didn't understand.
Sierra responded in a calm tone “The feathers are there to help with the ritual. It gives you wings. It’s just something that’s never changed. I don’t know why it works that way, but it does.” She looked to him for reassurance.

Eva shook her head, asking softly, not wanting to infringe on any of his, “Why? Want to do something tomorrow?”
———
Xylo nodded, whispering “You should have, vampire.” He burrowed his face into her neck as he kissed her again, before moving his face up to hers to give her an actual kiss.
Lucas responded. "I was just curious. But if you want, maybe we could take a walk? Or practice fight?"
~
River smiled and met his kiss. The fun they had just had... She hadn`t felt such playfulness in a long time.

Persepolis laughed, unable to keep a straight face. Knowing her friend was joking, she said, "You'd have to drag me there fighting tooth and claw." Persepolis calmed down, speaking in a wistful tone, "Hopefully he likes me as much as I like him. It would be rather upsetting if I was the only one." Persepolis took out an arrow from her quiver, balancing it on the tip of her finger, moving with the arrow. It was a nervous habit she had.
Luna assured her “He likes you alright. He’s so cute around you and he’s blushed about you.” She raised her eyebrows, asking with a smile “Need more evidence?” She chuckled as she waited for a response, thinking she already knew the answer. She hoped they could fall in love, it would make Persepolis happy, which would make her happy in turn.

Lucas responded. "I was just curious. But if you want, maybe we could take a walk? Or practice fight?"
~
River smiled and met his kiss. The fun they had just had... She hadn`t felt such playfulness in a long time.
Eva responded in her signature soft and calm voice “Id love to.” Her words her true, she wouldn’t lie about that.
——
Xylo looked down at her and play bited her face, before whispering “I love you my little vampire.”

Luna assured her “He likes you alright. He’s so cute around you and he’s blushed about you.” She raised her eyebrows, asking with a smile “Need more evidence?” She chuckled as she waited for a response, thinking she already knew the answer. She hoped they could fall in love, it would make Persepolis happy, which would make her happy in turn.
Persepolis returned the arrow to her quiver. She smiled, genuinely happy, "No, I don't need any more evidence." She spoke with the voice of someone totally lost in love, "I'm glad he likes me, too. I really hope we can fall in love." Persepolis looked at Luna. She knew that Luna was hoping the same thing for her. It was really nice to have a friend who wanted something so nice for you.

Eva responded in her signature soft and calm voice “Id love to.” Her words her true, she wouldn’t lie about that.
——
Xylo looked down at her and play bited her face, before whispering “I love you my little vampire.”
Lucas smiled at her shyly. "Great."
~
"I love you too, my Werewolf." River said, and pretended to bit his neck, but instead kissed it.

Back
Top Bottom