Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Sierra responded in a calm tone “The feathers are there to help with the ritual. It gives you wings. It’s just something that’s never changed. I don’t know why it works that way, but it does.” She looked to him for reassurance.
He nodded at that tidbit, he figured he had no reason not to trust her. If she had wanted to hurt him he, she would have. "Alright so I just wait then, for how long?" He asked wondering when anything would happen.

He nodded at that tidbit, he figured he had no reason not to trust her. If she had wanted to hurt him he, she would have. "Alright so I just wait then, for how long?" He asked wondering when anything would happen.
Sierra explained simply “Have patience. It’ll happen.” She looked up at the sky, and if on queue, the process began. She saw him beginning to get dizzy, and sat down to wait for the process to end.

Persepolis returned the arrow to her quiver. She smiled, genuinely happy, "No, I don't need any more evidence." She spoke with the voice of someone totally lost in love, "I'm glad he likes me, too. I really hope we can fall in love." Persepolis looked at Luna. She knew that Luna was hoping the same thing for her. It was really nice to have a friend who wanted something so nice for you.
Luna smiled, glad to see her in love. She promised softly “Anything you need me to help with so that you can get together I’ll do.” She asserted quietly “I want you to be happy, and seems like a good person.” She smiled, a sign of her genuine care. Unlike some friends, she wouldn’t be jealous if she got less attention if it meant Persepolis could be happy. That’s what really mattered in the end, for the both of them.

Lucas smiled at her shyly. "Great."
~
"I love you too, my Werewolf." River said, and pretended to bit his neck, but instead kissed it.
Eva smiled, asking in a soft voice “So what do you want to do now? Just go to bed or do something?” She looked at him, studying him for his answer.

Xylo craned his back so he could kiss her on her neck better. He then began working his way down from behind her ear to her shoulder blades, kissing her softly, tenderly, lovingly.

Luna smiled, glad to see her in love. She promised softly “Anything you need me to help with so that you can get together I’ll do.” She asserted quietly “I want you to be happy, and seems like a good person.” She smiled, a sign of her genuine care. Unlike some friends, she wouldn’t be jealous if she got less attention if it meant Persepolis could be happy. That’s what really mattered in the end, for the both of them.
Persepolis smiled, glad that her friend wanted her to be happy. "If I need anything, I'll be sure to talk to you about it." Persepolis agreed, "Hector does seem like a good person. A little quiet, but good." Persepolis silently vowed that if she and Hector got together, she would aplit her time equally between him and Luna. She would never abandon her best friend over a guy.

Eva smiled, asking in a soft voice “So what do you want to do now? Just go to bed or do something?” She looked at him, studying him for his answer.

Xylo craned his back so he could kiss her on her neck better. He then began working his way down from behind her ear to her shoulder blades, kissing her softly, tenderly, lovingly.
"I`m not sure of anything we could do other than get some sleep, we need some rest." Lucas replied.
~
River stared into his kind eyes. She nuzzled into him, content. (Time skip? Or I see Luna and Persepolis are still talking, so just time skip River, Eva, Lucas, and Xylo?)

"I`m not sure of anything we could do other than get some sleep, we need some rest." Lucas replied.
~
River stared into his kind eyes. She nuzzled into him, content. (Time skip? Or I see Luna and Persepolis are still talking, so just time skip River, Eva, Lucas, and Xylo?)
Eva nodded, before replying softly “Good night Lucas.” She began taking off some of her outer layers such as jackets, until she was ready to sleep. She then laid down on the bed, curling up in the direction of the wall before realizing she didnt like laying that way, and turned to face Lucas’s bed.
“”””””””””
Xylo began moving to her lips, and kissed her softly there as well.
(Ill send u a PM one sec)

Persepolis smiled, glad that her friend wanted her to be happy. "If I need anything, I'll be sure to talk to you about it." Persepolis agreed, "Hector does seem like a good person. A little quiet, but good." Persepolis silently vowed that if she and Hector got together, she would aplit her time equally between him and Luna. She would never abandon her best friend over a guy.
Luna nodded, giving her a look of trustworthiness. She agreed with the statement regarding Hector, saying “Yeah, he is quiet. But he’s kind and seems to like you.” Luna didnt know what Persepolis was thinking about, but she had vowed to herself too. That she would never get jealous if she began to hang out with Hector more.

Eva nodded, before replying softly “Good night Lucas.” She began taking off some of her outer layers such as jackets, until she was ready to sleep. She then laid down on the bed, curling up in the direction of the wall before realizing she didnt like laying that way, and turned to face Lucas’s bed.
“”””””””””
Xylo began moving to her lips, and kissed her softly there as well.
(Ill send u a PM one sec)
"Night, Eva." Lucas said, lying down on his bed. Quite soon, his eyes fluttered closed, his breathing eased to one of someone who was asleep.

Then his dream began.

Back
Top Bottom