Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Persepolis closed her eyes and took deep, quiet breaths. She was peaceful for once and was letting her mind catch a break from all the thoughts she normally had running through her head.

Persepolis closed her eyes and took deep, quiet breaths. She was peaceful for once and was letting her mind catch a break from all the thoughts she normally had running through her head.
Luna began writing slowly, erasing sometimes when she wanted to rephrase something. After a little while of writing, she set it away to finish another day, and laid flat on the bed with a sigh.

Sierra looked at him with hope as he was being transformed, seeing wings sprout of his back. When it was done, she couldn’t help but stare. He was the most handsome Aves she had ever seen.
She approached him slowly, kneeling down beside him. She asked softly “Are you ok? You look amazing.” She reaches out and touched his feathers, as if to make sure they were real. They were beautiful, the reddish-brown contrasted his hair a little bit but that made it even better.

Casimir looked at her with a warm smile. "I am great, I feel..I feel like a whole new person. Its strange I feel, lighter in a way." He tried his best to explain as he stood and stumbled a bit but used his wings unconsciously to stabilize himself again. He unfurled them completely and spanned them wide getting a good look at them for the first time.

Luna began writing slowly, erasing sometimes when she wanted to rephrase something. After a little while of writing, she set it away to finish another day, and laid flat on the bed with a sigh.
Persepolis opened her eyes, breaking out of her meditational state. She felt good about herself, calm and happy. Glancing at Luna, she saw her lie down. Persepolis did the same without a word, playing with her hair idly.

Casimir looked at her with a warm smile. "I am great, I feel..I feel like a whole new person. Its strange I feel, lighter in a way." He tried his best to explain as he stood and stumbled a bit but used his wings unconsciously to stabilize himself again. He unfurled them completely and spanned them wide getting a good look at them for the first time.
Sierra smiled as he unfurled them completely, noting "They're beautiful, aren't they?" She remembered:his power. What on earth would that be? She asked with a hint of excitement, "Do you feel like you can control something? you should have a power. Just think about using a power, and you should naturally." She stepped back, just in case, adn encased herself in ice for safety while she let him do that.

Persepolis opened her eyes, breaking out of her meditational state. She felt good about herself, calm and happy. Glancing at Luna, she saw her lie down. Persepolis did the same without a word, playing with her hair idly.
Luna asked as she looked up, somewhat bored "So what's your favorite color? I feel like that's something all friends should know." She chuckled a little at the stupidity of the answer, even though she was genuinely curious.

Luna asked as she looked up, somewhat bored "So what's your favorite color? I feel like that's something all friends should know." She chuckled a little at the stupidity of the answer, even though she was genuinely curious.
Persepolis looked at Luna and answered nicely, "Blue. More specifically light blue." She agreed, "That is something all friends should know. What's your favorite color?" Persepolis was honestly curious.

Back
Top Bottom