Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Persepolis looked at Luna and answered nicely, "Blue. More specifically light blue." She agreed, "That is something all friends should know. What's your favorite color?" Persepolis was honestly curious.
Luna agreed "Yup, that's right." She continued in a slower tone "Mine's..kinda weird, it's like a whitish-silver. Basically the color of the moon." She admitted to Luna a part of her history "I forgot my old name so I just named myself after my favorite thing in nature, the moon."

Luna agreed "Yup, that's right." She continued in a slower tone "Mine's..kinda weird, it's like a whitish-silver. Basically the color of the moon." She admitted to Luna a part of her history "I forgot my old name so I just named myself after my favorite thing in nature, the moon."
Persepolis smiled, "That's such a pretty color. I'll have to keep an eye out for anything that comes in a color like that." Persepolis listened to Luna's story, "I like that. Your chosen name is a very nice one, especially because of how you chose it." She was being genuine in her comments.

Sierra smiled as he unfurled them completely, noting "They're beautiful, aren't they?" She remembered:his power. What on earth would that be? She asked with a hint of excitement, "Do you feel like you can control something? you should have a power. Just think about using a power, and you should naturally." She stepped back, just in case, adn encased herself in ice for safety while she let him do that.
Casimir looked at his wings and reached out, touching the wingtips gently. "They certainly are something." He answered her then folded them to his back. He watched her back away and protect herself after asking him about his power. He frowned, he didn't feel anything different or like anything that might be a power. "I don't know, aside from the wings I don't really feel like there is anything different. Maybe I didn't get one?" He questioned wondering if that was possible.

Persepolis smiled, "That's such a pretty color. I'll have to keep an eye out for anything that comes in a color like that." Persepolis listened to Luna's story, "I like that. Your chosen name is a very nice one, especially because of how you chose it." She was being genuine in her comments.
Luna smiled, thankful of the thoughtfulness of her friend, before responding to her comment about her life. Luna appreciated the comments of her friend sincerely, it meant a lot to her, who had never received praise for things like that. Luna responded thoughtfully "Thank you Persepolis. That means a lot." She looked over to look at her to emphasize her point.

Casimir looked at his wings and reached out, touching the wingtips gently. "They certainly are something." He answered her then folded them to his back. He watched her back away and protect herself after asking him about his power. He frowned, he didn't feel anything different or like anything that might be a power. "I don't know, aside from the wings I don't really feel like there is anything different. Maybe I didn't get one?" He questioned wondering if that was possible.
Sierra broke her ice barrier, responding "No. You definitely have a power Casimir, I promise." She came closer to him, assuring "You'll discover it eventually." She didn't know what else to say, so she stayed still, gazing at him meekly, her blue eyes shimmering in the moonlight that penetrated through the tree leaves into the small circle. her expression was kind as always, but this time a hint of desire penetrated it.

Luna smiled, thankful of the thoughtfulness of her friend, before responding to her comment about her life. Luna appreciated the comments of her friend sincerely, it meant a lot to her, who had never received praise for things like that. Luna responded thoughtfully "Thank you Persepolis. That means a lot." She looked over to look at her to emphasize her point.
Persepolis smiled, glad that her thoughts and words meant something to her friend. She really wanted Luna to be happy, and Persepolis herself enjoyed making others happy. Persepolis responded sincerely, "You're welcome, I'm really glad it means a lot to you." Persepolis met Luna's eyes as she spoke, a sign of her honesty.

Persepolis smiled, glad that her thoughts and words meant something to her friend. She really wanted Luna to be happy, and Persepolis herself enjoyed making others happy. Persepolis responded sincerely, "You're welcome, I'm really glad it means a lot to you." Persepolis met Luna's eyes as she spoke, a sign of her honesty.
Luna smiled, laying back with a content smile. She chuckled, before telling her "You're so kind Persepolis. Don't you ever change that. Or anything of who you are." Luna found her confident kindness such an unique quality, and one that she cherished as Persepolis' closest friend.

Luna smiled, laying back with a content smile. She chuckled, before telling her "You're so kind Persepolis. Don't you ever change that. Or anything of who you are." Luna found her confident kindness such an unique quality, and one that she cherished as Persepolis' closest friend.
Persepolis lay back, stretching contentedly, "Thanks, I really appreciate that. I won't ever change anything about who I am. I promise." Persepolis found Luna's personality, friendship, and kindness as something wonderful about her. She saw it as something to also cherish as her best friend. "Don't you ever change anything about who you are, either." she said to Luna.

Sierra broke her ice barrier, responding "No. You definitely have a power Casimir, I promise." She came closer to him, assuring "You'll discover it eventually." She didn't know what else to say, so she stayed still, gazing at him meekly, her blue eyes shimmering in the moonlight that penetrated through the tree leaves into the small circle. her expression was kind as always, but this time a hint of desire penetrated it.
Casimir looked down at her curiously, studying her expression and features. One of his wings accidentally brushed one of hers and he flushed a bit as he folded them to his back. "I am sorry I guess I need to get used to having these things." He said with a sheepish smile and a quiet chuckle suddenly unsure about his actions. Gosh what was wrong with him he thought, it was like he was drawn to her or something. He reached out a hand meaning to brush it across her cheek but flames erupted from his fingers instead and launched at a nearby tree. He let out a slightly terrified noise as he pulled his hand back to his chest. Both afraid he could have hurt her but also terrified of the flames, as he watched them catch on the tree his tormented past rushed back to him as he was lost in the amber light of the fire.

Casimir looked down at her curiously, studying her expression and features. One of his wings accidentally brushed one of hers and he flushed a bit as he folded them to his back. "I am sorry I guess I need to get used to having these things." He said with a sheepish smile and a quiet chuckle suddenly unsure about his actions. Gosh what was wrong with him he thought, it was like he was drawn to her or something. He reached out a hand meaning to brush it across her cheek but flames erupted from his fingers instead and launched at a nearby tree. He let out a slightly terrified noise as he pulled his hand back to his chest. Both afraid he could have hurt her but also terrified of the flames, as he watched them catch on the tree his tormented past rushed back to him as he was lost in the amber light of the fire.
Sierra blushed as their wings touched, clearly anxious to finally get closer with him. She muttered with a flush "You'll get used to it in no time." Her skin tingled as he reached forward to brush against her cheek, before flames erupted in front of her face. She quickly froze the entire tree, extinguishing the fire immediately. She turned back to him with a smile "Guess you found out what your power is. Now you just have to learn how to control it." She reassured him with a kind look everything would be fine, before whispering softly "Then we can get back to what we were about to do, if you want to." She hoped he understood what she was speaking of, it was a clear allusion to the first moment of affection they would share.

Back
Top Bottom