Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

River swam underwater, then popped up beside him, splashing him as she did so. "Two to one." She snickered, then quickly splashing him again. "Make that three to one."
Xylo laughed as he was splashed with water. He splashed back three times, using powerful thrust of his arms to generate waves that splashed her. Once he did that, he pulled her close to him and held her close. Xylo then looked deep into her eyes, as if he was going to kiss her, but instead picked her up out of the water and threw into the water.

(I dunno awaking in a cave or something? Beginning to build the house? Making out? XD)
(Ok how about the fire freaked him out enough that they called it a night. He meets her the next morning at the cave they are going to build their house in.)

Casimir was heading through the forest towards the cave, Sierra was to meet him there. He had a small duffel bag with the few things he owned tucked away inside. He still wasn't sure how he felt about his new power over fire, the same thing that killed his family. He had mixed feelings about it and was honestly not wanting to use it at all. But he knew he needed to learn to master it to truly move on from his past, but also to protect his new future with his family.

Luna smiled bleakly at her praise, not sure if she believed her words. She knew she didn't believe in herself, but she had no reason to. She had too much evidence that stopped her from doing that. All the people she had shut out of her life, the people she had abandoned. Luna thought herself as a horrible person, and there was unfortunately not very much that could change that. She hated to know that's how she thought, but the chances of her meeting this "gentleman" were small. It broke her heart thinking so, but she couldn't do anything about it, it seemed to be forged into her history, her mindset, her soul.
Persepolis noticed Luna shut down and become quiet. She hated to see her friend in this state. She should be happy, not making herself upset.
Persepolis moved in front of Luna, looking her in the eyes with an expression of compassion that could only be created from close friendship.
Concerned, she asked, "Are you okay? You can talk to me if you want to." She waited patiently for Luna to respond.

Xylo laughed as he was splashed with water. He splashed back three times, using powerful thrust of his arms to generate waves that splashed her. Once he did that, he pulled her close to him and held her close. Xylo then looked deep into her eyes, as if he was going to kiss her, but instead picked her up out of the water and threw into the water.
River watched him, batting her eye lashes, then he picked her up, and threw her. Fear flashed through her for a split second, as if it was an enemy and not her new partner. Though she quickly calmed, then she hit the water and was under. Water rushed up her nose and mouth before she could shut them.
She broke out of the surface and stood up, coughing the water up out of her. "Okay, you win. You got me." She rasped.

(Ok how about the fire freaked him out enough that they called it a night. He meets her the next morning at the cave they are going to build their house in.)

Casimir was heading through the forest towards the cave, Sierra was to meet him there. He had a small duffel bag with the few things he owned tucked away inside. He still wasn't sure how he felt about his new power over fire, the same thing that killed his family. He had mixed feelings about it and was honestly not wanting to use it at all. But he knew he needed to learn to master it to truly move on from his past, but also to protect his new future with his family.
Sierra waited patiently in the cave, playing with ice on the walls. What she was doing was painting a picture of Casimir with ice. She smiled, once it was done and she could look back at it and realize where it needed fixing. After a little more sculpting, she smiled at the cave wall, and at the handsome Aves that was painted on it. She stepped back and looked up at him embarrassedly as he entered. She blushed immediately and asked “Hey Casimir how are you?”

Persepolis noticed Luna shut down and become quiet. She hated to see her friend in this state. She should be happy, not making herself upset.
Persepolis moved in front of Luna, looking her in the eyes with an expression of compassion that could only be created from close friendship.
Concerned, she asked, "Are you okay? You can talk to me if you want to." She waited patiently for Luna to respond.
Luna responded softly, appreciative of her compassion as always but especially now when she needed it most. But that coldness returned, like an icy winter that killed all growth of spring. With a sigh, she responded "This isn't fair. All I do is vent to you because I can't handle my feelings. And I don't do anything for you." This was an example of that coldness returning, and she hated it yet it was as if she couldn't control it. She continued apologetically "I'm sorry...I." She didn't know what else to say, she was lost. Here she was, ruining a friendship once again.

River watched him, batting her eye lashes, then he picked her up, and threw her. Fear flashed through her for a split second, as if it was an enemy and not her new partner. Though she quickly calmed, then she hit the water and was under. Water rushed up her nose and mouth before she could shut them.
She broke out of the surface and stood up, coughing the water up out of her. "Okay, you win. You got me." She rasped.
Xylo smiled, responding "Guess I win." He walked over to her and carefully made sure she was fine, before apologizing "I'm sorry, that might have been a tiny bit extra." He asked softly, his usual charm returning once again, "What about a real kiss this time, no tricks. As an apology to the vampiress." He looked at her adoringly, but also somewhat meekly as he was sorry for any damage he might've caused her.

Luna responded softly, appreciative of her compassion as always but especially now when she needed it most. But that coldness returned, like an icy winter that killed all growth of spring. With a sigh, she responded "This isn't fair. All I do is vent to you because I can't handle my feelings. And I don't do anything for you." This was an example of that coldness returning, and she hated it yet it was as if she couldn't control it. She continued apologetically "I'm sorry...I." She didn't know what else to say, she was lost. Here she was, ruining a friendship once again.
Persepolis listened attentively. She honestly cared about Luna and wanted to help her in any way that she could. Persepolis' heart ached at Luna's words. She didn't believe that Luna had anything to apologize for, she was here for Luna to talk to and she wanted her to know that. Sensing Luna's inability to continue, Persepolis embraced her softly, in a friendly and supportive way. Without letting go, she spoke softly, "You don't have to apologize to me. You never have to. It's okay that you vent to me, I don't mind. I want to be here for you. I'm not asking you to do anything for me, you can just talk to me if that's what you want to do." Persepolis went silent, waiting for Luna to say or do something.

Xylo smiled, responding "Guess I win." He walked over to her and carefully made sure she was fine, before apologizing "I'm sorry, that might have been a tiny bit extra." He asked softly, his usual charm returning once again, "What about a real kiss this time, no tricks. As an apology to the vampiress." He looked at her adoringly, but also somewhat meekly as he was sorry for any damage he might've caused her.
River smiled up at him, noting amusedly that he towered over her. "Maybe a tiny bit." She then added. "A real kiss would be be nice."

Stephen woke up & grabbed his jacket, pulling it on. He walked outside into the forest, & sat down on a rock next to a stream.

------------------

Alec watched the aves sit down, the ave's back towards him. Alec's jaw dropped when he saw his iridescent black wings. Alec pulled out his phone & snapped a few pictures. He looked down at his phone & started to crop the pictures to get a better view of them.
"Put your hands up, & slowly drop all of your weapons. Kick them over to me." Alec looked up, to see the aves standing a few feet away from him, bow drawn & pointed at his face. Doing as he asked, Alec dropped his guns & kicked them over to him slowly.

Back
Top Bottom